The Apprentice 2022

I'll be shocked if she doesn't go. Don't even think she was that terrible to be honest, but she has brought the wrong people back.
Her facial expressions irritate me anyway.

That surprised me a little. I thought he had more TV in him.

It really surprised me. I thought he was a 7th or 6th place finisher.

Oh he really was quite SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENTS

A bit like ME on Moopy.

Blondie looks devastated that Navid's gone. No more BJs at bedtime for him.

OMG he is just adorable. :D I'm so sad that he and Shama have gone. Both of them were great unlike the mostly homogenous remaining contestants.

Yes, that was a hard week from an identifiable characters point of view.

Who is the other blonde girl that's not Sophie? I'm really struggling with the girls this year (as usual).

I actually don't mind the packaging. It looks like Old Mout Cider to me and that does OK.

Who the FUCK is the girl that they keep using for the descriptions of the other contestants in this show, with the sunglasses on her head? I have NEVER SEEN HER IN MY LIFE.

Who the FUCK is the girl that they keep using for the descriptions of the other contestants in this show, with the sunglasses on her head? I have NEVER SEEN HER IN MY LIFE.
I was thinking exactly that. Has someone had a makeover or something?

Right let’s squeeze this in before bed

Ooh Mercato Metropolitano, I’ve been there :)

I'm currently a bit SCARRED by crystals.

One of my friends gave me a small amethyst cock (I kid ye not) a couple of weeks ago which she put in a small organza pouch, which she filled with lavender. Because I'm a lovely polite person I didn't kick her up the arse, but stuck it in my jacket pocket and forgot about it.

This week I was at a GP meeting, stood up to leave and was fiddling with something in my pocket, and it fell out. One of the GPs clocked it and said to me 'erm, is that weed?' I laughed nervously and said 'oh no, that's my crystal cock' before realising what I'd said and running out the room :shy:

Is she the one who has been banging on about orange for the last two weeks as well?

AVOID
I honestly can’t remember if that was her or the other blonde. And now there’s a THIRD blonde who I swear wasn’t there the first two weeks. WHO IS SHE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom