The Apprentice 2022

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS FULLY DRESSED WHEN THEY PICK UP THE PHONE?

(As if my husband would be able to get his hair that perfect in less than 20 minutes... :D )

I don't think that Lord Sugar gave the slightest SHIT about Shama leaving there. :D

I quite like Vodify as a name. I think it's the first time I've liked anything in 3 weeks.

WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS FULLY DRESSED WHEN THEY PICK UP THE PHONE?

(As if my husband would be able to get his hair that perfect in less than 20 minutes... :D )
You have a husband?! :o

I’ve missed this aspect of the apprentice; one of my favourite ever apprentice moments was the sandalwood debacle

When you've got an array of hundreds of different possible flavours WHY would he be so intent on lime squash!?

The mostly girls team are surely going to win again.

'Crafted and Spiced' works as a tagline, but as a brand name it's useless.

It's a shame Vodify seems to tastes like shit. Because everything else is leagues above the other team.

Love how they are calling it 'liquid', rather than 'drink' :D

If Nick had put himself on the taste team, Sugar would have said the exact same thing in reverse...

Episode 1 the boys made shit.
Episode 2 the boys made more shit.
They were told to stop doing it so...

Episode 3 they made some piss.

Episode 1 the boys made shit.
Episode 2 the boys made more shit.
They were told to stop doing it so...

Episode 3 they made some piss.
Stop KINK SHAMING!

Who doesn’t love a bit of PISS these days?

I think it may be Sophie going home. And I wouldn't be mad about it.

The girls are really annoying and none of them have a personality between them this year to be honest.

OMG!!!! Kamikaze from Sophie!

What a TERRIBLE decision. Sugar was baying for Amy's blood bringing up her zero sales - he gave Sophie an open goal and she just ignored it and turned and shot into her own goal instead...

I'll be shocked if she doesn't go. Don't even think she was that terrible to be honest, but she has brought the wrong people back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom