The Apprentice 2022

Dumping Harry in episode one was a mistake I think. Not because of any winner potential in him, but because of his whopping great inability to stop himself from pot-stirring. There was zero filter on him, and it could have been very entertaining to watch for a whole season.

Also, am I being dense if I ask why the boys' cruise had two different names?

I was waiting for them to be called out on that too. All the focus was on there being no name on the logo - but I had no idea which of the two names they were supposed to be going with to put on said logo.

Spoiler-ish (Liz Phair to sue):

Back on this, now at the boardroom. I'm lucky I don't know who Harry is yet so am still none the wiser who leaves technically.

Well fingers crossed Akshay does the phone answering in his boxers next episode. Followed by RAF the next, then Ireland Rugby and finally the generic blond one.

The local gammon (who one can imagine are currently in a state of highly aroused apoplexy) are now further up in arms about the fact that the Bristol competitor Brittany went to the school formerly known as Colston's Girls' School, and renamed Montpelier High last year :disco:

The local gammon (who one can imagine are currently in a state of highly aroused apoplexy) are now further up in arms about the fact that the Bristol competitor Brittany went to the school formerly known as Colston's Girls' School, and renamed Montpelier High last year :disco:
Please tell me they've got rid of the "Head Girl" title as well? That's another topic I'm seeing frequently described as "GOING TOO FAR NOW!!!!2!!!!!!11"

Toothbrush​

The ApprenticeSeries 16
Episode 2 of 12

This time, the candidates are summoned to the Eastman Dental Institute in central London. Filling them in on this week’s task is Lord Sugar in the form of a tooth fairy. He reveals that they will be creating a brand new electric toothbrush aimed at children aged between six and eight, as well as an accompanying app that encourages children to brush their teeth. Once they have created their electric toothbrush and app, they’ll be pitching it to two major buyers. To take a bite out of the market, they will need creativity and an understanding of what appeals to children.
One team takes on an intergalactic space theme, hoping that it will rocket them to success, while the other team take a chance with a magical masterplan. When designing their toothbrush, the boys create something truly jaw dropping, while it seems the girls have bitten off more than they can chew. In the boardroom, one team is given a drilling, and for one candidate it is a painful extraction as they are the second person to be told, You’re fired!

Reactions: COB
200w.gif

This cyber Alan Sugar thing is ridiculously shit
Slightly less annoying than the real thing I suppose

Reactions: COB
Aaron seems like a sensible leader so far.

Francesca seems to be pushing over from confident into unbearable...

Why do they think stars are baby-ish? Literally I teach 14 year olds that still love receiving stars!

The boys really are SHIT at branding, aren't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom