The Apprentice The Apprentice: Series 15

LOVED that episode.

I cringed SO MUCH. I’m sure I say it every year but SURELY this year, they actually ARE much worse than last year’s batch.

I fucking love this show SO MUCH.

and :D at Rita making a Hear'Say comparison just as I made a Liberty X one in The Circle thread

Kindreds spirits clearly.

I shall get involved in The Circle tomorrow when I have a bit of spare time so will avoid the thread tonight.

Thomas has to be the most aggressive "negotiator" we've had in a long time?

LOVED that episode.

I cringed SO MUCH. I’m sure I say it every year but SURELY this year, they actually ARE much worse than last year’s batch.

I fucking love this show SO MUCH.

It’s the SAME FUCKING THING every year. But there’s something so satisfying about that. It’s like catching up with an old friend after a while.

Are we missing a 'daft as a brush' woman this year?

Imagine having Lottie as your school librarian, she’s horrid but good so we can keep her for drama.

4.3 million in the overnights.

I wonder how it’ll timeshift. I imagine it has a slightly older fanbase, so I’m not expecting a huge improvement.

4.3 million in the overnights.

I wonder how it’ll timeshift. I imagine it has a slightly older fanbase, so I’m not expecting a huge improvement.

Hmmm...how is that from last year?

I'd say 4.3m is pretty good. That's similar to what EastEnders gets in the overnights, and I imagine it will do better than the soaps on catch up.

I am astonished the girls won that. They literally couldn't organise a piss up in a vineyard.

Right person went, though he was the best looking so disappointing on that front.. maybe the little Brummie black man might be hot. Not sure yet.

Lottie and Lubna are the bitch fight to watch - they've set it up and I think it will continue for a while.

Finally watched this. I was right about Ryan-Mark and Lottie being horrific cunts. Amazing.

I wouldn’t usually have a bloke as initial favourite but OMG Thomas :D <3

Finally watched this. I was right about Ryan-Mark and Lottie being horrific cunts. Amazing.

I wouldn’t usually have a bloke as initial favourite but OMG Thomas :D <3

What? He is the WORST! Gobby, pushy, Jack the lad Cockney guy that we have seen a million times before. He’ll inevitably be in the bottom 3 a few times but will be saved by Lord Sugar only to fall apart at the Interviews when it’s realised his CV and his business plan are both a pile of shit!

Yeah, he'd be a decent enough character, but for the fact we've seen it all before.
No but he seems worse than usual, maybe it was just the difference in physical stature in the gift shop but that felt close to intimidation.

Well I LIKE HIM

I think it’s the contrast with all the dreadful public school cunts.

No but he seems worse than usual, maybe it was just the difference in physical stature in the gift shop but that felt close to intimidation.

I agree. I think he came across as really intimidating in the negotiation.

If he interacted with me like that - and the other guys hadn’t been there - I’d have perceived him to be trying to rob the place, not negotiate a deal with it.

Even meanie Mike Soutar on You're Fired! said he crossed the line into aggressive in that negotiation.

The cringey Sugar gagfest seemed worse than ever this year. I do wish he wouldn't bother, it is so awkward.

I absolutely hated Thomas, but I agree he really stood out more than the usual 'Jack the lad' for his aggression. I think he might actually go because of something where he steps over the line far too far and Lord Sugar does a 'you blew it' and throws him out before a normal firing. He just strikes me as someone who will go crazy on a bad day.

Tonight's episode

Ice Lollies

Lord Sugar summons the candidates to Alexandra Palace. In the centre of the venue’s famous ice rink, he reveals to them that for this week’s task they will be creating and selling their own range of ice lollies. They will need to create two original lollies each, one to pitch to a corporate client and the other to sell to the general public.

As well as developing their original flavours the teams need to get their skates on as they will have to manufacture all their lollies before they can sell them. The task requires creativity in the kitchen while always keeping an eye on the margins. Get either of these wrong and they could receive an icy reception in the boardroom.

In the kitchen, one team takes a gamble with daring ingredients, while on the other team a last-minute switch leads to a chilly corporate meeting.

In the boardroom, one team is frozen out and one candidate put on ice as they become the second person to be told, 'You’re Fired!'

It’s funny how they still try to make us believe the cars in 20 minutes thing. They might arrive then but they certainly don’t leave then!

How can you be a multi award winning speaker at the age of 20?

Aww poor Aisha. You can tell she’s gonna be eaten alive by these lions.

The boys seem worse then the girls this year when it comes to bitching!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom