The further trials of Anna Book

VoR

Take it or leave it
The poor cow has been hospitalised and had to have emergency surgery after suffering a severe bowel obstruction, possibly a side effect of her gastric band fitting last year.

She feels sad, frightened and alone apparently, but managed to work up the fortitude to contact the press and conduct an interview from her hospital bed, obviously. :disco:

43e3c848-7d05-46d0-bd11-76e16dffc149

She's totally the new Princess Diana. :(

Last edited:
:D

THE DRAMA OF THAT PICTURE :D

I'm surprised they sent her FLOWERS instead of CAKE.

:D

Oh Anna.

At least she can take comfort in the fact that she looks better now than she did in 2007, even whilst lying in her hospital bed.

Who is that man in the picture? Her imaginary boyfriend?

Swedish celebrities really know how to WORK a minor medical drama.

alca375ny.jpg

That Annikafiore picture will NEVER get old. Have we all read her commenting on it in her interview with the Schlagerboys?

SBs: Did you really break your ankle before leaving Alcazar? Did Tess push you down some stairs?

(Mi Amore) Annikafiore: Yes Sir, I broke my ankle during the shooting of the Alcazar video "We didn’t start the fire". But No Sir, I was not pushed down some stairs like some common soap opera star. I went down in style from a fireman's pole (OMG... Is that what you call it in English?!), and broke my ankle in the crash landing.

SBs: We're sure there's something we could say about going down on a fireman's pole... but we won't.

(Mi Amore) Annikafiore: That was divine intervention though, since the director wanted me to wear fireman's boots and clothes in the video. I still get nightmares about those boots.

SBs: We're very impressed that you chose to break your ankle rather than wear a fireman's outfit. This is why you're our favourite Alcazar! We saw Alcazar just after you had your "accident" and they were experimenting with guitars and live bands and wearing black leather and it was a travesty. Did you run a mile when guitars were mentioned? We would have!

(Mi Amore) Annikafiore: I've always thought that there's a time and a place for leather outfits. The time being very early in the morning and the place on a sweaty young man who's more naughty than nice. Concerning the guitars, I must confess to having experimented with some guitarists myself and I personally would run a marathon in my finest Louboutin’s to escape the sound of distorted guitars.

What a woman.

That picture will definitely become a Moopy classic.

I was walking past a kids shoe shop in a street close to my house today and imagine my AMAZEMENT to see a big FUCK OFF poster of Alcazar advertising shoes. :disco:

They never had anyone THAT glamourous when me mum was forcing me into Clarks shoes when i was a kid :evil:

I was walking past a kids shoe shop in a street close to my house today and imagine my AMAZEMENT to see a big FUCK OFF poster of Alcazar advertising shoes. :disco:

What what what?

I really wish they made the Alcazar boots in adult sizes. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
All shoes should have handles - they're so practical.

Reactions: Zu
This thread is ridiculously good, I don't know wether to laugh or cry. Anna really is the gift that keeps on giving.

It's never a bad time for this one:

141728_36811485.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:o

Oh my god. I didn't think her tits would be quite as on show as that!

So, she's having all the loose skin cut away now she's lost all the weight? In fairness, she'll look fantastic soon.

Women's bodies really are rank though. I much prefer men.

Well, me neither. She's really brave doing it.

I think she will. And I do think she'll look really great quite soon.

But my advice to Anna is to cut down on the chocolate and go for a long walk every now and then, let's say...everyday.

Oh my!

I think the male form is a little more forgiving of imperfection than female, but that may have made me gayer.

Who is she?

FUCKING AMAZING, in a fantastic hapless Lisa Scott-Lee way. Had a few hits in the 80s, dropped completely out of the public eye in the 90s, put on LOADS of weight, came back and entered Swedish Dancing With The Stars and came second. Then entered MF in 2007 and got to the finals, where as you will see in the youtube above she gasped around the stage with massive bingo wings and a crap weave.

Oh WOW. She is fabulous. Poor cow is at death's door is she?

Another MEDICAL DRAMA for the Queen of Swedish Hearts. :(

Fortunately she was on hand to not just alert the press, but write a blog about it. :D

No dramatic deathbed hospital photo this time, but I do like the picture they did use.

Anna Book Rushed to Hospital

65a1ed45-98c1-4ef7-a202-472c9000d79e

Anna Book was rushed to hospital after collapsing at home.

Now she may be forced to undergo two abdominal operations.

"I have been feeling truly terrible, and the X Rays and samples haven't reached any conclusion yet" she wrote on her blog.

A week ago Book, 40, was struck by tightness of the chest, severe abdominal pains and nausea.

She compares the symptoms to how she felt when she collapsed with a severe bowel obstruction at aftonbladet's health club last year.

"I thought I'd go to bed and rest for a while, but I only got as far as the hall before I passed out. After that, I remember nothing" she writes.

Book's husband Roberto called an ambulance and she was taken to hospital.

Yesterday she returned home from the hospital.

"I have consulted with two doctors, in whom I have the utmost confidence. They've examined my stomach and I know they're going to do all they can to help me.

Now she is waiting for two likely abdominal operations.

"Neither of them will be particularly easy for me" she says.

Anna has struggled with many health problems over the years.

She has PCOS disease, which leads to obesity, had several litres of coagulated blood in the stomach after her peritoneum failed after two deliveries in quick succession by Caesarean section and in addition, her uterus has grown solid in the nets peritoneum.

Two years ago she underwent a gastric band bypass in an attempt to lose weight.

Anna is now resting up at home.

I'm slowly on the mend, she writes.

Aftonbladet contacted the singer last night. She told us she has nothing more to say than what is written in her blog.

"Right now, I just want to have peace and quiet."

Last edited:
Doesn't Louise Redknapp have PCOS? OBESE.

Poor Anna though, she is having a tough time of it. I can't believe she collapsed with a sever bowel obstruction though! Just TAKE A SHIT Anna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom