The Israel-Gaza War

there is a clear and strong pro-Palestine bias in this thread that i like to poke fun at.

I think therein lies your problem, hun. In this instance I’m not Pro-Palestine. I’m pro innocent people not getting massacred for something that isn’t their fight. I’m pro governments being called to task for having a responsibility to protect civilians and then aggressively ignoring it. I’m pro protecting international laws that call for proportional responses to acts of aggression.

Also if you’re surprised at people’s reactions, maybe pick the moments where you use jokey gifs. They make it look like you’re being either dismissive or condescending towards people who are condemning the murder of innocent people, which is not a good look.

the jokey gifs are not used in a dismissive or condescending way, they're kinda just tongue in cheek.

Lest I stir the pot any further, but Joanne has a point regarding the prevailing narratives in this thread. Don’t be silly enough to mistake that as anything other than criticism of this thread and the posters therein.

It’s okay to criticise the thread, in the same way you can criticise the wider media coverage and also the wider, overwhelming public opinion which mostly agrees with the sentiment of this thread. By the same token, I can criticise the narrow view of the few people who think otherwise, even if they think it’s silly.

We've also banned Shaib because - and this will shock you - it turned out they were the same poster.
this is ridiculous!
Where did you get this false info from?
Please do share, i'm very intriged.
You can share it publicly too, I don't mind.

For the matter - I don't know who Voodoo is, nor do I reacall having seen any of his/her posts in other threads other than this one.
In fact, I just checked his/her profile out of curiousity and I found out it was created in 2020.
Now, if I were to create an alias just to troll with you all in this thread, why would I do that 10 years after my initial user and almost 4 years before this thread ever came to life?
Doesn't make any sense and totally absurd!

At the end of the day I got banned for nothing, and without any warning.
You could have just said you banned me for not liking my view on the the whole Israel/Gaza topic.
There's no need to make up some shocking fabricated stories regarding my true identity.

giphy.gif

this is ridiculous!
Where did you get this false info from?
Please do share, i'm very intriged.
You can share it publicly too, I don't mind.

For the matter - I don't know who Voodoo is, nor do I reacall having seen any of his/her posts in other threads other than this one.
In fact, I just checked his/her profile out of curiousity and I found out it was created in 2020.
Now, if I were to create an alias just to troll with you all in this thread, why would I do that 10 years after my initial user and almost 4 years before this thread ever came to life?
Doesn't make any sense and totally absurd!

At the end of the day I got banned for nothing, and without any warning.
You could have just said you banned me for not liking my view on the the whole Israel/Gaza topic.
There's no need to make up some shocking fabricated stories regarding my true identity.

There was a significant period of time where you had the same IP address.

This isn't impossible as a concept, but it is unlikely. Especially when you were often online at similar, but never identical, times.

If that led us to the wrong conclusion then I apologise.

Hopefully at least a million more follow in his footsteps. I'm hoping the UK will welcome them with open arms. :eyes:

Could you clarify the sentiment please as it reads like you want 1m Palestinians to leave Gaza.

Yeah you'd better have a very good explanation for what I would consider support for ethnic cleansing

Could you clarify the sentiment please as it reads like you imply the PM of Israel is a murderer.

No no, you read that one absolutely correctly! Sorry if it wasn’t totally clear

Netenyahu has MURDERED THOUSANDS OF CIVICILIANS WITH HIS MURDEROUS ATTACKS ON INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Better?

No no, you read that one absolutely correctly! Sorry if it wasn’t totally clear

Netenyahu has MURDERED THOUSANDS OF CIVICILIANS WITH HIS MURDEROUS ATTACKS ON INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Better?
"INNOCENT PEOPLE" :RuGlasses:

Oh here comes the propaganda again :rolleyes:

Go brainwash someone else, your content is wasted here!

And using a RuPaul smilie in this context? Really?

Seriously what is it with people in this thread using inappropriate gifs and smilies to try and counter an argument that concerns countless innocent dead and dying people?

I’d say it takes a special kind of person, but then you are trying to defend the IDF, so in my mind it CHECKS OUT.

Propaganda = the reality that clashs with your ideology and belief system?

No dear, that isn’t what propaganda means. Not that I expect you to know what it means, based on your history in this thread.

The USA finally stopped vetoing this, so it passed. (They abstained)

The Israeli government aren't happy

They are laughable in their delusion and lack of self awareness. The Israeli representative at the UNSC spat his dummy out and said that "Israeli blood comes cheap". Oh really, how cheap does Palestinian blood come then, if we're comparing notes?

Also I read this:

On Tuesday, a UN human rights expert will deliver a report calling for Israel to be placed under an arms embargo, on the grounds that it has carried out acts of “genocide” in Gaza.

It's getting harder for people to defend this shit. And yet, STILL they try.

Be interesting to see how Suella in particular reacts to this given her personal financial interests in the IDF

First of all, anyone taking a swastika to a Palestine rally really must be warped and extremely stupid. As though Hitler was full of love for Muslims.

Second of all, I wonder how many ridiculous comments we need from the Met before they realise they need to put their staff through PROPER training (even basic training would be good) of social studies.

Second of all, I wonder how many ridiculous comments we need from the Met before they realise they need to put their staff through PROPER training (even basic training would be good) of social studies.
Ironically, I imagine this is actually the result of some form of training, where he was told about the Hindu(?) symbol that the swastika was stolen from that's still displayed on doors to this day.

Of course, I'm 99.9% sure that wasn't the symbol that was on the march, but it's the only way I can get my head round him even attempting that line of logic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom