The Kidney Donation Writer Drama

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him

I realize this isn’t prime Moopy content but the article would make an excellent show. What an unhinged woman.

I love this take down, it’s so campy “Her letter, it wasn’t art! It was informational. It doesn’t have market value. It’s like language that we glean from menus, from tombstones, from tweets. And Dorland ought to know this. She’s taken writing workshops”

@Beverley I will sue you if you ever make me a character in one of your books

Which one is unhinged? It looks like Larson definitely was trolling her, but Dorland from the start seems like A LOT

I mean sure she used her letter but imagine donating a kidney and starting a group to tell people about it and then emailing them because they didn’t like your status.

I mean sure she used her letter but imagine donating a kidney and starting a group to tell people about it and then emailing them because they didn’t like your status.

Oh definitely that :D

I guess I was supposed to be on her side, but we’d had a whole red flag parade before Larson was even mentioned!

Please tell me if I ever end up like that

*bumps my youtube thread because the new video isn’t getting many views*

Omg, I couldn't stop reading this article.
What a good novel it would make, a roller-coaster between justified and unjustified overreaction.

Edit: :redface:

Last edited:
Just read through this after hearing it referenced on a podcast. The kidney lady is insane.

Also I would be mortified if my group texts were ever published. I feel so sorry for all the chunky monkeys.

I realize this isn’t prime Moopy content but the article would make an excellent show. What an unhinged woman.

I love this take down, it’s so campy “Her letter, it wasn’t art! It was informational. It doesn’t have market value. It’s like language that we glean from menus, from tombstones, from tweets. And Dorland ought to know this. She’s taken writing workshops”

@Beverley I will sue you if you ever make me a character in one of your books

You’re already in the next book. There’s a chapter dedicated to your performance of ‘Get Sexy’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom