The Masked Singer: Series 2

I was planning on not reading spoilers this time but actually it’s all ruined by the reveals on TV anyway. I wanted Monster to be a REAL THING :(

I barely watched last year, but I fully intend to be joining in the LOUNGE HYSTERIA this time around :disco:

It's a little-known fact, but our Zu actually wears a mask while posting on Moopy, and at all other times! It's only at night when nobody's around that he'll start the long and arduous process to remove it. And what's underneath you ask? Well I'm glad you did, as I have a exclusive photo :o
the_masked_singer_23-cc8b811-scaled.jpg

I imagine one of Blue is quite likely

Probably the DUMPY one

We have our own version now but I'm not watching. There was much talk that one of them was that criature R*** L*******, which put me off, but it seems it's Pastora Soler after all. Oh well!

We have our own version now but I'm not watching. There was much talk that one of them was that criature R*** L*******, which put me off, but it seems it's Pastora Soler after all. Oh well!

Has Pastora finally overcome her stage fright? Or has this now been achieved by dressing up as paella?

DREAM LINE UP:

Rustie Lee
Rose West
Sally Gunnell
Madonna
Ricky from Eastenders
Sonia from Eastenders
Fergie (The Weight Watchers spokesperson one)
Andrew Ridgeley
Max Clifford
Her out of M People

- Alien - Mrs Sutcliffe
- Blob - Katie Hopkins
- Bushbaby - Julie
- Dragon - Linda Lusardi
- Grandfather Clock - Euphoria
- Harlequin - Loreena Bobbit
- Robin - Robin Gibb
- Seahorse - Prince Andrew
- Swan - Kavana
- Viking - Morecambe and Wise
- Sausage - Jimmy Carter
- Badger - Guru Josh
I'm sticking with this.

Love a bit of Joel. I was sceptical last year he'd be any good but I really enjoy his hosting.

This show is 90 minutes long! Got half an hour left of a film but will start watching when it’s over and probably catch up with all of you when the adverts have been skipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom