The Masked Singer: Series 3

Was Natalie pregnant when this was filmed, that would explain the belly holding.

No she would have had the baby at least about a year prior. But having a baby by surrogate and it completely changing the course of her life in her 40's is probably what she's hinting at

Natalie was covering for Dannii who was off on maternity leave the year One Direction were in X factor

I still think it was genius that A-ha bloke sang his own song and didn't get sussed. Is he the only one to do that?

Natalie Imbruglia doing Friday I'm in Love would be quite good! :o
She wouldn‘t dare do a song off her covers album in this would she ? Though I suppose ten people bought it.

Traffic Cone is Russel Watson.

Russell's got a stronger voice than this I thought? Rob Brydon was on Saturday Kitchen this morning and they were saying that he has a good voice, so he can definitely hold a note, I'd say it sounds more like Brydon

It's Michael Ball. Michael Ball did Eurovision for the UK, just like Jessica Garlick who sent the song Come Back which is about wanting someone to come BACK FOR GOOD.

NAILED IT.

I know you all think it's Aled Jones but I've decided it's him off Keane. The voice was a pretty close match tonight and the Christmas no. 1 thing could be down to him being part of Band Aid 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom