The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I am screaming. Denise is so smashed she heard herself say thank you and replied “you’re welcome” :D

Denise saying absolutely nothing but thinking she was saying everything was just an absolute treat :D

Fucking HELL I can’t believe the oesophagus storyline has taken up like what, half a season? More?

It’s not been a classic for Bev, has it?

I'm about halfway through Series 7 and it's SOOOO BORING. Please someone tell me something actually happens soon. There is literally no storyline at the moment.

Erika is MIA.
Kyle is producing a show that no-one cares about.
Teddi and Dorit are mad each other because one of them was late for drinks.
Rinna keeps teasing what is supposedly the main story arch of the season but we keep getting to the end of episodes and it just isn't being talked about.

BRING BACK WITCHYPOO AND CAST A SPELL ON THESE WOMEN OR SOMETHING.

I'm about halfway through Series 7 and it's SOOOO BORING. Please someone tell me something actually happens soon. There is literally no storyline at the moment.

Erika is MIA.
Kyle is producing a show that no-one cares about.
Teddi and Dorit are mad each other because one of them was late for drinks.
Rinna keeps teasing what is supposedly the main story arch of the season but we keep getting to the end of episodes and it just isn't being talked about.

BRING BACK WITCHYPOO AND CAST A SPELL ON THESE WOMEN OR SOMETHING.

The Hong Kong trip is quite fun, and the finale when Eden finally loses her shit.

Season 8 is even worse :zombie:

EDIT: oh just realised you are talking about Season 8 :D Yeah no nothing happens it’s the worst Housewives season of ALL TIME

The only decent thing to come out of it was this gif:

tumblr_ozj6tvitBd1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

The Hong Kong trip is quite fun, and the finale when Eden finally loses her shit.

Season 8 is even worse :zombie:

EDIT: oh just realised you are talking about Season 8 :D Yeah no nothing happens it’s the worst Housewives season of ALL TIME
Oops yes, season 8.

It makes me annoyed that they ditched Kathryn (and Eden :bruised:) for Teddi who has so far given us NOTHING

(#teamteddi in her argument with Dorit though)

It's also a bit off how Kim played a heavy guest role last season, then this season, when Kyle is producing a show literally about HER LIFE AND FAMILY, Kim is barely mentioned like she doesn't exist.

It's also a bit off how Kim played a heavy guest role last season, then this season, when Kyle is producing a show literally about HER LIFE AND FAMILY, Kim is barely mentioned like she doesn't exist.

So basically Kim and Kathy were NOT HAPPY with Kyle whilst she was producing her flop TV show and weren’t talking to her, which is why they are barely referenced!

Season 8 is definitely the worst season - just skip straight to 9 for a mini-reset and the greatest episode of all time in which the girls head to Provence for wine tasting. It’s rare to see the effects of alcohol portrayed so accurately :disco: :D

They obviously realised that 8 was a dud because they did the correct thing of relying heavily on Camille to come back and just do her thing - some of Camille’s finest work is found in season 9

They obviously realised that 8 was a dud because they did the correct thing of relying heavily on Camille to come back and just do her thing - some of Camille’s finest work is found in season 9
Hopefully someone had a word with her to bring it then? She seems to have popped up in practically every episode in season 7 and 8 yet does fuck all. It's almost an in-joke at the moment that we say to each other "oop, Camille's showed up again"

12 glasses of wine down and about to say some things you can never take back during a conversation you’ve completely misunderstood
604BD55F-7BEA-4E63-8719-182638DA47D0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom