The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Apparently they filmed The Traitors US reunion yesterday and Brandi was not invited. Looks like she’s really finished with Bravo/Peacock.

:brooklyn:

real housewives television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Apparently they filmed The Traitors US reunion yesterday and Brandi was not invited. Looks like she’s really finished with Bravo/Peacock.

:brooklyn:

If the rumours are true about her basically sexually assaulting Caroline then GOOD RIDDANCES! It’s annoying as she was probably very close to getting back on Beverly Hills.

It's so funny being at the early stages of watching RHOBH, in which Brandi is coming across as pretty level-headed and likable, while also learning that in the intervening years she has apparently transformed into some kind of Jocelyn Wildenstein-looking MONSTER.

What does being on this accursed show DO to its cast members? :basil:

Who saw Raquel keeping Vanderpump Rules going?!

Last edited:
Honestly she’s doing these women a favor. Both will thrive without the Tom’s.

Is this also the VANDERPUMP RULES topic??
I've never watched it before but inevitably caved after the social media SENSATION surrounding this season, and that its had a huge ratings boost due to all the scandalous and salacious going ons.

I started watching the latest season earlier this week - watching is GENEROUS tbh more having it on and ABSORBING IT whilst doing other things - its a bit basic bitch/desperate for me (I say as a Housewives fan :D) but quite a bizarre show??

The cast are CLEARLY all at various differing stages of addiction and alcoholism, alongside different stages in regard to their personal journey in terms of being on the show?
Some are clearly DESPERATE FOR FAME (the Selena Gomez lookalike, the dreadful thirstbag named Lala) whilst the ones who I presume are the OGs seem utterly burnt out by the whole thing and are clearly still on the show as some sort of deal with the devil/Stockholm syndrome that they can't escape?? :D

But I AM obsessed with the camp British apparently non-homosexual MESS that is called James, who is just FLYING HIGH on coke in every single scene he's been present in - especially the one where he had a DRAMATIC TALK with the Selena Gomez lookalike outside a gender-neutral bathroom? His pupils were noticeably like SAUCERS in that scene.
He's pretty much everything I'd want a male Housewife to be :D

Anyway I haven't got to the episodes where the scandal breaks yet, and tbh a lot of the show just gives me a headache.
It's also quite lol that the cast seem to plan their social lives by organising their days visiting Lisa Vanderpump's various LA restaurants as if that's a completely normal and regular thing to do on a daily basis?? :D

Oh god I just wrote so much, have I been SUCKED IN on this trash too :(

Obsessed with this write up about the show that rather more eloquently phrases my initial thoughts on the show -

The cast needs the show to stay famous. The show itself needs their mess to survive. The more mess the cast feeds it, the more ratings the show gets, and the richer and more famous the cast becomes. The rub is that no matter how famous the show makes them, no cast member has ever been more famous than the show itself. So these humans are locked in an existential stasis; a sexy, unique gilded cage.

Oh hun the scandal happened after the season wrapped. I believe they’ve marched their asses back to film to get the hot details (the cast is treated much worse than a housewives cast and usually do as they’re told for fear of losing their fame).

I’ve only watched the first 3 seasons but they were equally trashy.

These days I get the recaps from the SUP podcast which provides impressions and endless laughs.

Is Lisa Vanderpump actually ON Vanderpump rules, or is it just a branding thing because they’re set in her restaurants?

This is insane. At first I thought it was a parody.

Honestly with Rinna gone they need something to not make the season a flop so everyone screaming at Camille will be welcome.

Denise will be there, doing her down to earth actress shtick and be as boring as ever.

I think Brandi was actually going to be back but after the disaster of UGT S4, they couldn’t let her back. It makes sense at the fact there doesn’t seem to be any new wives.

Almost finished Season 3 which started VERY slowly. After initially thinking Yolanda was a waste of space loving her blunt Dutchness towards the end of the series. Brandi being full time is obviously a massive plus too :disco:

So what are we thinking about these rumours that Kyle and Mauricio are divorcing because Kyle cheated on him with MORGAN WADE?

I am seriously shocked and kinda sad

• Care
Reactions: VoR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom