The Traitors (UK) S02E12 (The FINAL)

Caught up just now due to friend only being able to go out last night and then not even turn up :(

Really thought that was a cracking final. Was a bit annoyed when it seemed like Andrew had gifted us last years storyline but Mollie vote switching, voting for Jaz and subsequently being fucked over by her own doing was all quite marvellous.

I'd say the 'duff' episodes were relatively so in comparison to the amazing ones. I genuinely don't believe there was a single truly poor episode.

I find it funny people just pop in for the last 15 minutes. Is that just channel hoppers at that point?
I've thought that before. I'm wondering if it's people who start watching on catch up before the broadcast ends?

I'd say the 'duff' episodes were relatively so in comparison to the amazing ones. I genuinely don't believe there was a single truly poor episode.
Oh absolutely not. There were quieter episodes but the format is so fundamentally good that even they are still great fun. Overall I think I enjoyed this series more than the first, which was an astonishingly high bar to clear, and my disappointment at the ending was tempered by the only person Harry fucked over being the only one who truly deserved to go home without a penny.

Reactions: GNL
I really feel that Mollie was not as bad as Meryl though. Merly doesn’t even have the excuse of falling in love for her shit decision at the end…

To be fair I think it would be much harder in there than perhaps we give credit for. You have to trust some people in order to survive, and we see all the talking heads and background stuff that they don’t. Mollie I think acted pretty much as a 21 year old in that situation normally would.

I loved this season but the first was better imo.

Wilf turning on Alyssa
Amanda
The Alex and Tom reveal and fall out
Maddy!
The parting gift
Hannah and Wilf at the end

:disco:

I think the main thing this season had going for it was some faithfuls with brains lasting more than five minutes.

Just also found out from my step mum that her friend’s daughter is a production co-ordinator on The Traitors. Apparently the funeral and burial was her idea!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom