The USA: Trump-Biden Transition - attempted coup + Trump IMPEACHED (AGAIN!)

Part of me would much prefer that we never speak of him again, but I understand that's not realistic, and I'll inevitably be as addicted to the ugly downfall as anybody.

I imagine the cleaning job is going to epic after Trump is gone. Think of all the yellow hair and orange skin dye.

Never mind cleaned, it'll need fumigated.

He's exactly the type to leave a massive log in the main bathroom. Have you seen all the stuff he's stolen? He's making off with picture frames and light fittings that aren't his as well as a bust of Abraham Lincoln! You're not cleaning up a crime scene, Donald.

OR IS HE?

Never mind cleaned, it'll need fumigated.

He's exactly the type to leave a massive log in the main bathroom. Have you seen all the stuff he's stolen? He's making off with picture frames and light fittings that aren't his as well as a bust of Abraham Lincoln! You're not cleaning up a crime scene, Donald.

OR IS HE?
I'm not sure that he's actually stealing stuff. It's fairly common for the incoming President to redecorate parts of the White House to his taste, so it may be that Biden didn't want the stuff that Trump was using and it's being placed in storage. There's a story that Trump changed the curtains in the Oval Office because he didn't want the ones that Obama had used and was almost immediately told that he had picked out the ones that had been used when Bill Clinton was in power, following which he changed them again.

I just feel for the local Maccies staff and UberEats riders when they lose their jobs due to a lack of custom.

I'm reading about some of the pardons:

Ken Kurson, a friend of Mr Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner charged with cyberstalking during a divorce, was pardoned.

UGH. :manson:

IThere's a story that Trump changed the curtains in the Oval Office because he didn't want the ones that Obama had used and was almost immediately told that he had picked out the ones that had been used when Bill Clinton was in power, following which he changed them again.

Ha! :D

I'm not sure why Biden would be like "get rid of that bust of Lincoln", unless Trump had put it in the shitter and looked it in the eye, screamingd "ARE YOU PROUD OF YOUR COUNTRY NOW???" every time he was forcing one out.

Reactions: ZZ
He's apparently a fastidiously early riser.

Anyway, I really hope he's sobbing and clinging to the bannisters right now.

OMG his final speech is going to be unscripted :D

see.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom