Thursday has a question about SuRie

Why does she have a random capital R in the middle of her name? Did she accidentally hit the shift key when typing it on her iPhone and then thought, “Ooooh, that looks good. It’s edgy. I’ll keep it.”

The manager at Pizza Express forced her to change her name :(

Why does she have a random capital R in the middle of her name? Did she accidentally hit the shift key when typing it on her iPhone and then thought, “Ooooh, that looks good. It’s edgy. I’ll keep it.”

Actually her real name is Helen but there’s already a Helen and Sade would’ve had a fit if she’d been skipped, so she had to be SuRie

She pinched it from The Fall's second album:

b72a2757-6a85-4fcd-aee9-167674097ba2.jpg

I shall vote on my way out later to see Confidence Man supported by audiobooks :disco::disco::disco:

Feeling quite horrid, it’s the last day of my golden week holiday, tomorrow is alright but I checked Teams and there’s a meeting next week (which I can’t attend) about the branch school I work at. No details, just an announcement that everyone should try to attend, from the head of HR. What an ominous as fuck message, posted just before the holiday too.

Apparently this branch office is the most profitable in Japan, mainly because of the contracts it takes care of outside the office (eg going to schools and tea Jing there). It’s also the home of the west Japan regional office, so it is physically large.

I don’t think we are closing but I mean it could easily be that. Might just be relocating if the rent is too much? Anyway I won’t be able to find out anything until Wednesday and now I feel like shit

I went out last night and messaged this guy I had hooked up with a few months ago. And he just responded NOW? On a Thursday morning?

there's nothing more disgusting than taking a sip of vodka that you thought was water

Got added to the work WhatsApp group today, was praying there wasn’t one, it’s not for anything official, just for ‘fun’ apparently!
Flashback to my old job where someone bounded in and asked us to REDUCE MEMES PLEASE.

Thank god for my present work one which only ever gets used to ask if "anyone else is having connection issues or is it just me lol?"

Got added to the work WhatsApp group today, was praying there wasn’t one, it’s not for anything official, just for ‘fun’ apparently!
Omg I thought you wrote the Moopy WhatsApp group and my heart stopped!

Well don’t worry babe, I’m sure your family don’t have a secret group, just as I’m sure there’s not some secret Moopy WhatsApp group run by evil masterminds :disco:

*looks at @OutSynk *
0E941CB8-40C4-4ADC-86C4-ECBBDEADED71.jpeg

Well don’t worry babe, I’m sure your family don’t have a secret group, just as I’m sure there’s not some secret Moopy WhatsApp group run by evil masterminds :disco:
To be fair, it is just pictures of Kate's tits that Indie leaves on read.

Nothing quite like starting your day downing the flat G&T next to your bed thinking it’s water!

Actually lost count how often this has happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom