Tokyo Paralympics 2020

Right, well that’s the parade done, let’s see what they’ve really got up their sleeve this time

Ok just referred to all the athletes as unique aircraft, ok? Yeah the wind theme has a sort of dynamic appeal but that was a choice :D

I like Seiko Hashimoto, even if she only got the job by being the last candidate who hadn’t sexually harassed anyone (and apparently SHE was a bit frisky too!)

I like the nonsense of having oversized Japan flag cuff links when their shirts are sleeveless

And also that there’s a nice song playing while we sit through another interminable flag carrying plod

1629975794917.png

Just me tonight? Not much to post whore about so far but it’s a lot more colourful and fun.

that’s good of course, it makes me a little angry still that the Olympic ceremonies were so CRAP!

WTF was that scream!

Prime Minister Suga on his bates, clapping as unenthusiastically as possible. Has to do all this shit even though he’s quitting

This is like the slowest arts and crafts project ever. I feel like these mirrors are all going to be wonky and have fingerprints

Looks like they’re wheeling out little Tokyo landmarks. Whaaat?? Actual references to Tokyo finally?

Don’t know most of these buildings, only know the two towers and rainbow bridge… where’s that cool Shinjuku one and the government building? :o

So that was it? It looks like the set of a kids education programme. Not much of a concépté is it :D
Sky tree half covered with wonky hand mirrors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom