UK: The Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson years - problematic + infected + broke the law + electoral poison + sneks + not very good + OVER (funny)

We might be losing Priti Patel this afternoon.

I'd be happy but I am sure they'll just find someone even more evil instead.

I actually can’t think of anyone MORE EVIL, although I’m prepared to be UNPLEASANTLY SURPRISED.

YAAS! Piss off Williamson, you worthless buffoon.

Now to find out which dribble of sloth mucus is replacing him...

I’d expect something for Anne-Marie Trevelyan. She only left the Cabinet because her department was merged.

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

It will MAKE MY DAY if that EVIL WITCH is sacked.

He didn't cry when he was sacked for BAD BEHAVIOUR by Theresa May (he did a radio interview straight after) so I'm not sure I believe this :D
I do. Because you have to take your moments of joy with this shitshow of a government, even if they are dubiously sourced.

(And also, the context is different. Everyone knew that Tess was on the way out and he'd have another shot at cabinet. This is probably more likely to be permanent this time)

Who on earth is replacing them? I mean, they're going to be dreadful people because they're Tory MPs but I want to know what the game is - does he want a load of 'yes' men and women or is there something else?

Surprised about Buckland. He seemed relatively competent/sane compared to his colleagues. A rare non-English accent in the cabinet too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom