United Kingdom 2022: Sam Ryder - SPACE MAN

WHADDYA THINK?

• Total voters
I wish that Jubilee concert was a tad earlier (it’s on the 4th isn’t it?) as surely he’d have had a good shot of sneaking back into the top five next Friday.

Oh wow that's amazing, surely he can't have that many sales this week, which means it's mostly streaming :o
He's been #1 or #2 on itunes all week, so although I don't know how it breaks down in terms of total sales yet, but the position is certainly still heavily supported by pure sales.

He's been #1 or #2 on itunes all week, so although I don't know how it breaks down in terms of total sales yet, but the position is certainly still heavily supported by pure sales.
Oh right! I thought sales were really low these days and it was mostly streaming, good for him.

I imagine @Alla feels the same when Spain ran away with it at the start :disco:
I was replying to you about it :D the feeling is the same, after so many years getting EIGHT 12s was just insane, and 3 in a row for the booty hypnotic Chanel was just too much, I've lost count of the number of "what's your favourite 12" polls. Well, ALL OF THEM :disco:

Also our first 12 from Sweden ever, I still can't believe it.

I was replying to you about it :D the feeling is the same, after so many years getting EIGHT 12s was just insane, and 3 in a row for the booty hypnotic Chanel was just too much, I've lost count of the number of "what's your favourite 12" polls. Well, ALL OF THEM :disco:

Also our first 12 from Sweden ever, I still can't believe it.
The endorsement from Sweden is a special moment. We got 6 or 8 off them and I still feel like we made it :D

Oh that run of 10s and 12s from Ukraine up to Belgium is about five minutes of UTTER EUPHORIA :disco:
OH GOD YES. Apart from that 4 from ESTHONIA. I blame @OutSynk but I’m in the cupboard and he’s going to GET IT

BD67A668-7D1F-4ED7-8C09-1A439B37CB47.gif

And let's not forget Greece giving Sam nothing!

I take it all back Stefania (who needed some bronzer and a bra) - your green screen was terrible!
Oh I’d forgotten all about that misdemeanour AND I’ve just boosted the Greek economy by purchasing some pretend Greek items in Lidl, all of which I am now going to BIN :)

• Haha
Reactions: ZZ
JACQUES HOUDEK
Never liked him anyway. FINE BY ME

I now feel significantly less sad for the Croatian bint who didn’t qualify this year. In fact I hope the bus took ten days to get her home and she arrived to find her caravan burnt down :disco:

Getting NOTHING from CERTAIN COUNTRIES was especially galling even though we’re obviously used to THAT happening for the entire duration of the voting YEAR IN YEAR OUT

Yeah, it was like if every single country had to give you points, I wonder if that ever happened in the jury+televote era, surely it has to be very rare.

Seeing the vitriol pouring out at people who didn't give the UK points is making me very nervous for the Moopyvision reveals

I don't know if it was the same for UK people but here it was something like "ONLY 5 POINTS?? FUCK YOU XXX!!" when any other year we would have KILLED for a 5 :D
There were AUDIBLE BOOS at the bar we were at if we received anything below a SIX.

Also I thought you might have got tickets for the final, I hope you had for the jury final which is exactly the same.
We were at the first semi live (and live on the telly after Ukraine :disco:) and the second semi jury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom