We Girls Gonna Run This Show - monsta's Girls Aloud/ Sarah Harding tribute playlist - TONIGHT 8pm

GinAg (39)

User
Pronouns
He/Him
This Friday we will solemnly gather to pay our respects, weep into each other's sleeves and collectively lose our shit, as we remember the untouchable Sarah Harding, through her art.

With no less than FIFTY HOT TRACKS, we will roll back the rivers of time with tracks from Girls Aloud, their solo output (except Kimberely obviously), and some related artistes. You just know a playlist curated by @monsta will be something kinda ooooh!

Join us for THE SHOW this Friday at 8pm. Spotify playlist will be posted here just beforehand and will be available afterward.

Don't be bitter, GLITTER!

@Zu 2 @lolly @Apocalypt Flyer @Loufoque @.org @octophone @straightorbroken @Gangsta Nancy Lam @Dr Lecter @Alex @Rita @FetchFugly @Sheena @jivafox @Marilyn @OutSynk @VoR @dUb @Halli @PercyPig @Jark @COB @Loufoque @Soldi @Tisch @Nowoco @Suomi @Iguana @Pipo @Star @Dark Carnival @Diddy @Beryl @BoysForSeles @Lee @Suedey @ZenGiraffe @Devil @RJN @Music @POP! @Penelope @Kate @dmlaw

ALSO: I'll likely only be able to host until about 9.30. If someone else could take over then, just to post the titles as we go along, to make sure we're all in the same place, I'd be ever so grateful.

newFile.jpg

Last edited:
With no less than FIFTY HOT TRACKS, we will roll back the rivers of time with tracks from Girls Aloud, their solo output (except Kimberely obviously)
The indignity of the misspelling :D:disco:

I don't have Spotify becuz they're evil. I'll need to get the CDs out and do my best.

:disco:

I think I need to rewatch Off The Record again. The most astonishing piece of television. You can’t even isolate highlights because it was gold from start to finish.
Is that the one where they're dragged IN HEELS to the top of a hill in Greece or somewhere to admire the stunning view in which absolutely nobody is interested? :D

If so, I'll pencil that in for this afternoon :disco:

Is that the one where they're dragged IN HEELS to the top of a hill in Greece or somewhere to admire the stunning view in which absolutely nobody is interested? :D

If so, I'll pencil that in for this afternoon :disco:

Also including Nadine trolling everyone for six episodes solid, Cheryl being sick in a bin, Sugababes mum confusion, DAME HILLARY SHAW, ‘Who looks like the dickhead?’ and Sarah righting off a Ferrari.

ART.

Also including Nadine trolling everyone for six episodes solid, Cheryl being sick in a bin, Sugababes mum confusion, DAME HILLARY SHAW, ‘Who looks like the dickhead?’ and Sarah righting off a Ferrari.

ART.
Oh THAT "interaction" starting at 06:57 feat. total disinterest from Nadine is, as always, everything :disco:

Cherly being a GRUMPY ARSEHOLE in China and Greece (Who cares if we’re at the highest point in Greece? :disco:) also a highlight

Cherly being a GRUMPY ARSEHOLE in China and Greece (Who cares if we’re at the highest point in Greece? :disco:) also a highlight

Kimbereley unable to operate her Sony Cybershot at the peak of Greek!

Them trying to get home in the taxi and Nadine hanging out the window

‘Whaaaat uf ah caayme back un an ah wuz jist a neeeeeeeck’

ICONIC.

It’s just amazing how Cheryl was so hysterically funny (in amongst all the moaning) before the X-Factor media training stripped her of any personality.

Completely unstannable and everyone’s fourth favourite member of Girls Aloud. The locals lapped it up though.

Omg Nadine whacking a bloke with her umbrella in the temple :D

Is the whole thing out there to watch easily?

I'm just listening to the playlist now. It really is SENSATIONAL. I had forgotten several of these.

I'm just listening to the playlist now. It really is SENSATIONAL. I had forgotten several of these.
It's why we needed monsta for the job. Any one of us couldn't go far wrong picking singles and odd album tracks at random, but why have gold when you can have platinum? :disco:

Cheryl and Nadine's MUTUAL and THINLY VEILED LOATHING of one another in that Off the Record clip is highly iconic.

"Nadine's dressed for success" *smiles through gritted teeth*

Excited for this. The soundtrack to my (otherwise beige)

*Important meeting about the tour*

Nadine: “Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i've gaht sahmewhere to be”

:D

I'm watching Off The Record now after seeing you all talk about it. Nadine is EVIL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom