A thread for interesting MAPS

Wtf is that! :D

@Queen of the Bay to explain please!
I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

Never heard anyone dreaming of hats, maybe they mistranslated some other word, @ZZ do you dream of hats in the north?

Teeth falling out is obviously something bad while hats appearing in a dream is not something I’d be scared of.

I dream a lot about (1) having an upcoming exam but not knowing the date (so worried I will miss it) and (2) not having done any of the work for it.

The I wake up and I am like 'but I don't have to do any more exams LOL!'

I used to dream about going to school in SLIPPERS or still being dressed in my PYJAMAS and being completely ashamed about it.

I dream a lot about (1) having an upcoming exam but not knowing the date (so worried I will miss it) and (2) not having done any of the work for it.

The I wake up and I am like 'but I don't have to do any more exams LOL!'

Oh my same here and it especially happened a lot last year. Thankfully it’s been a long while since the last one.

My most common dreams are being unable to get somewhere I need to be because I’m lost and never quite able to find my way - usually in an elaborate shopping centre

Also having to use the toilet in uncomfortably public situations - like having a poo but you can see over the cubicle walls when sitting down

why do mostly English speaking countries dream about teeth falling out? I feel like it’s down to the wording

I have a recurring dream where I have to jump over some gap, like I'm in a sidescrolling platform game, and every time I do, I fall through and land exactly where I started.

Chicago and Greece being the same latitude is weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom