A topic for minor terror attacks

giphy.gif

Just spent a bit too long on Twitter reading about this, with very little to go on other than gammonesque reports of a brave hero cab driver who locked someone in their cab who blew themselves up.

However, its a pretty shit bomb that doesn't even kill the driver of the car that catches fire, and there doesn't seem to be any confirmation of this act of bravery, yet, but still someones raised thousands for this potentially non-existent cab driver for being a NATIONAL HERO. Honestly, I might get into the business of mugging these people off. It seems like easy money.

A hospital car park is such an ODD place!

I’m not doubting the heroism of the driver but don’t all black cabs lock you in so you can’t do a runner without paying?

It appears the bomber died.

You have to wonder if they were planning to set the bomb off IN the hospital.

Well, the car is breaking and is almost static when the bomb actually explodes so it looks as if they fucked it up. Thank goodness.

And there were multiple “undetonated devices” :(

Harry Styles concert looks like it will sill go ahead. I think the shopping centre is close to the arena where he will play.

Harry Styles concert looks like it will sill go ahead. I think the shopping centre is close to the arena where he will play.
They're probably safer/ less in the way inside the arena. Not that I'd be in the mood for a pop concert knowing there'd been a gun massacre across the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom