A topic for minor terror attacks

Oh my goodness @Beverley

I don’t think it’s unusual these days to think “what if...?” But I still can’t imagine what that must have been like.

I guess many people just don’t even have time to process what is happening. Which might be a good thing...

Seems like none of the injured people are in critical condition, thankfully.

car drives into crowd in Berlin, seven people injured. this seems to happen a lot in Germany :(

first I'm hearing about it! no, I live in Amsterdam. apparently it happened near Zoo which is where the huge Christmas market incident happened that killed 12 in 2016. :(

Apparently three killed in knife attack in Nice. A woman beheaded at church. Oh dear, so sad and grim.

I don't know enough to know why France has been the centre of so much religious terror.

Charlie Hebdo, burqa ban, the on-going spat with Erdogan all spring to mind...

Reports from Vienna of shootings across six different locations in the city, including near a synagogue. :(

One civilian and one suspect confirmed dead so far.

No one interested in this curious bomb in Nashville?

An RV loaded with explosives parked outside an AT&T exchange at 6am christmas morning, broadcast a warning/evacuation message for 30 minutes then blew up. Very odd.

An RV loaded with explosives parked outside an AT&T exchange at 6am christmas morning, broadcast a warning/evacuation message for 30 minutes then blew up. Very odd.
I have to say this one is a real head scratcher. That was quite a big bomb, but on Christmas morning?!

It is. Americans don’t normally go in for car bombs, do they. Will be interesting to see what flavour of terrorist they were.

Reactions: RJN

The video with the warning then the explosion is really eerie. It is such an odd story all round

It’s so weird... they wanted people to evacuate but no one is owning up to it? I was actually thinking recently that we haven’t had a mass shooting in a while (what a fucked up thing to have to even say) but didn’t even consider this

It’s pretty identical to the IRA way of doing things isn’t it?

So fucking upsetting. It seemed inevitable with how much anti-Asian sentiment has been growing but it’s still a surprise when it’s so close to home. Of course the state of Georgia making it so easy to get guns doesn’t help

Fuck :(

If it turns out Trump and his "Chinese Virus" shit are responsible for this... I swear to god

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom