A topic for minor terror attacks

negativeman-55f.png

ISIS flopped this year and that's tea, sis. We have decided to unstan.

Looks like really crap mail bombs. Amateur job. Irish stamps on 'em.

More mail bombs, this time at Glasgow University. Which is an odd one, if these are in any way connected to yesterday's round.

1 dead, several injured on the tram in Utrecht according to reports. Killer on the run.

I’ve got that tram loads as one of my best friends lives in Utrecht. It’s such a quiet calm place that you’d never expect anything like that to happen there. :(

I’ve got that tram loads as one of my best friends lives in Utrecht. It’s such a quiet calm place that you’d never expect anything like that to happen there. :(
To be fair it's not been confirmed as a terror incident and it's been suggested it's family. But why you'd shoot up a tram if it was the latter...?

Another shooting in US with at least 20 victims, and sadly this is not news anymore. Trump copies and pastes the same massage on twitter, changing the location...

...and see you in the next shooting (probably tomorrow).

Trump blames the shooting on violent video games, immigration and mental health.

It’s just a shame Marilyn Manson hasn’t had a new album out recently, we could have got a full house.

Reports of another shooting in Texas.

Let me guess, another white American teenager who bought a rifle in the supermarket? :square:

Seriously, there can't be a worse place than USA right now. They even had today a Straight Pride Parade in Boston. Are you kidding me? :D

79ce26d9d53d4bf8af1c67c338d694d4_md.jpg

I'd love to see how many women were involved with straight Pride.

I saw a clip on Twitter - literally one woman in the whole thing and she was old as shit and carrying a pro-Trump banner. Apart from that, it was hicks, Incels and the products of a coupe of generations of in-breeding. In other words, exactly the kind of people who have fuck else to be proud of other than accidents of birth.

I note Milo Yiannopoulos was involved, thereby proving its legitimacy.

And that it was dwarfed by counter protesters.

This seems grim, one guy flailing his knife at anyone in the vicinity.

I think I got lucky. I was walking in the Arndale when I heard screaming and somebody starting to run. Getting off the escalator I looked down to see a woman lying on the floor with someone looking over her. It was quite frightening.

Wow, that's scary. I felt too close for comfort on the other side of the city centre.

Glad you're OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom