ABBA - Voyage RELEASE DAY SYNC LISTEN

Slightly sad that they didn’t make the one which finishes ‘this isn’t where it ends’ the last song on the album.

I guess it is fitting they would close on a full on orchestral anthem. At the start it feels as if it's going to by hymnal. Then it moves into "End Credits" territory.

This is an interesting direction and I like the lyrics, but dare I say a little under-realised?

In general, songs about songwriting tend to be a bit gash. I like this but I don't love it yet.

I think it’s a really disappointing way to put a full stop on your career?

This is an interesting direction and I like the lyrics, but dare I say a little under-realised?

It's difficult to say how deliberately low-key it is. Part of me things they should have switched this and "ISHFIY".

I guess it deliberately doesn’t want to be too triumphant, given the content.

But, initial impression is that it was really enjoyable, even ignoring the miracle of it existing at all.

I think in a month’s time, When You Danced With Me might creep into my #1 spot. It’s very compelling.

Don’t Shut Me Down still my clear favourite but I do think it could end up on my all-time list eventually so that’s fine.

When You Danced With Me, Keep An Eye On Dan, No Doubt About It, I Could Be That Woman and the other two singles all quality additions to the canon.

Has @Suomi made it past Track 2 yet?
Back To Black Dirt GIF by Amy Winehouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom