ABBA Voyage: The Concert Residency – CONTAINS MAJOR SET LIST SPOILERS

There is a live band with backing singers so at least someone will hear the applause

as well as the current-day members of ABBA as they take their bows every night
:D at the spoiler

This isn’t KISS (or some such grisly old rock band) though. Nobody will want to applaud the BAND. I only notice the band when I throw tomatoes at them :)

Fortunately the holograms are impervious to tomatoes - the vocals come from several hidden Alexas, at the start of each song Little Boots shouts “ALEXA PLAY WATERLOO” and the show will continue

Fortunately the holograms are impervious to tomatoes - the vocals come from several hidden Alexas, at the start of each song Little Boots shouts “ALEXA PLAY WATERLOO” and the show will continue
It’s a CASSETTE

HOW MANY TIMES

Hearing rumours that

the holograms are actually the A*Teens in morph suits painted to look like ABBA :(

I'm steering clear of this topic until I've seen it. I want to go in as cold as possible.

See you in June!

Is it possible that they could glitch and you'd be left with a legless Bjorn or a headless Frida?

With the upcoming concerts our beloved ABBA will take on a new form.

connected6.jpg
Enthusiastically promoted by none other than Julia Alfrida!
Screenshot_20220524-232637.png

Benny in metro today

We didn't want to just play a hit parade - we wanted to play songs we thought would fit well in a concert. There are a couple of songs in there that people are not familiar with, but obviously we can't not play Dancing Queen or Mamma Mia. They’re in there but not all of the No.1s are because of the dynamics we wanted.

I know I wished Benny would stop wearing that Godawful black smock thing, but REALLY... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom