All Stars 5 speculation & moaning

I hope they put some earlier queens than just getting people from S11, it’s too early for them to really change much.

I mean I know it worked out well for Aja, Monique and Monet, but I want to see a bit more development

I hope they put some earlier queens than just getting people from S11, it’s too early for them to really change much.

I mean I know it worked out well for Aja, Monique and Monet, but I want to see a bit more development

Except at this point they well's DRIED UP.

I'm just waiting for them to finally start scraping the barrel by resorting to Bottom 3 queens :disco:

all stars >>> no stars

my dream wishlist is a super solid line-up.

ongina
nina flowers
jujubee
yara sofia
trinity k bonet
laganja
miss fame
kim chi
shea coulee
asia o'hara

but i'd also be happy to see:

nicole paige brooks
pandora boxx
mariah balenciaga
april carrion
max
acid betty
laila mcqueen
peppermint
miz kraker
the vixen
mayhem miller

obviously willam, but i guess there's still no chance of that.

No means no Ru

Literally one person is calling for this to happen

Last edited:
:evil:

well if you look at the post above you will see at least one person is.

that said, they need to have a rethink of how to choose a winner.

I want the big stars that still haven’t done AS:

Willam
Courtney
Laganja

But honestly I want them to bring back the best villains; Gia, Phi Phi etc...

I want All Stars 5

I just don't want it until 2021, thanks.

I'll watch it too. I still like it, and now that Project Runway has turned into a pile of shit it's the only reality format I enjoy other than Bake Off (which is getting tired, too).

I'll watch it too. I still like it, and now that Project Runway has turned into a pile of shit it's the only reality format I enjoy other than Bake Off (which is getting tired, too).

Is there any news on the series for Amazon Prime that Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn were supposedly going to do?

I haven't heard anything, Heidi seems to spend most of her time getting boned by one if the Tokyo Hotel brothers these days, not sure if she has capacity for anything else!

And we have our first reliable rumored cast list, with barely anyone from pre-season 8

Based on schedule/cancellation times.

Shea Coulee
Miz Cracker
Blair St Clair
Mayhem Miller
Derrick Barry
Kameron Michaels
Asia O'Hara
Ongina
Scarlet Envy
Darienne Lake
Jiggly Caliente

Can we talk about the BONKERS (almost 100% confirmed cast for this) :D
  • Derrick Barry
  • Shea Couleé
  • Miz Cracker
  • Mayhem Miller
  • Blair St. Clair
  • Jujubee
  • Ongina
  • Mariah Paris Balenciaga
  • Alexis Mateo
  • India Ferrah :D
I actually LOVE this cast, so many iconic personalities but also truly scraping the definition of ALL STAR :D
Allegedly production struggled to cast for this, as it's shooting over Pride season in the States where most queens earn the big bucks for the year.

India Ferrah genuinely seems to have been cast COMPLETELY last minute after both Shannel and Yara Sofia turned the slot down. She is messy tho, apparently has beef with the (similarly messy) Derrick and works full-time in Vegas so will hopefully bring better looks than she did on Season 3.

Nina Bonina Brown also seems to have been in the picture, but seems to have not been cast which is obviously a MASSIVE SHAME but I'm assuming there may be mental health reasons behind that which is understandable.

Also: YAY more Jujubee! This is surely Shea's to lose she has basically 0 competition and I'm FULLY READY for Mayhem Miller to take everybody by surprise and completely SLAY following the Christmas special :disco:

Incredibly it also means there's quite a large pool of big-name queens that haven't done All Stars yet, as they turned this season down to get money :D :

Kameron
Asia
Eureka
Kim Chi
Silky
Brooklyn
Scarlet
A'Keria
Nina West
Vanjie
+ possible previous AS returns -
Giger Minj
Yara Sofia
Shannel
Tammie Brown
Nina Flowers

That’s pretty decent! Juju FTW but I guess that’s the Shea coronation season?

I don’t think any of those are particularly unusual, they all did pretty well and/or had unfinished storylines (Blair, Mayhem, Cracker).

And India... well, they need someone to go home first!

Incredibly it also means there's quite a large pool of big-name queens that haven't done All Stars yet, as they turned this season down to get money :D :

Kameron
Asia
Eureka
Kim Chi
Silky
Brooklyn
Scarlet
A'Keria
Nina West
Vanjie
+ possible previous AS returns -
Giger Minj
Yara Sofia
Shannel
Tammie Brown
Nina Flowers

Well over half of them are from S11, I’m glad they haven’t (allegedly) got any from that. While I think it’s worked for some, it’s too short a time to bring someone back.

Monique did better than I thought, Aja was great and was robbed of top 4, and might’ve done it if she’d had another year. And Monet... well, I thought she was booger boots, win or no win (or half a win)

India Ferrah was one of the worst queens ever :D :zombie: I hope for that reason they keep saving her until the finale and eventually wins, that would put AS to rest for a while.

AS2 Queens don't feel to me as if they are 'owed' a chance like AS1 ones may be. Shea or Jujubee obviously, please.

I'd really rather never ever see Alexis Michelle again.

Unless it's to see her humiliated in the first episode, I suppose.

Alexis Michelle screams Thorgy Thor style humiliation if she comes back.

I did love reading that Thorgy Thor recently had to cancel her entire US Thorchestra tour as it barely sold ANY TICKETS :disco:

Never have been so relieved as her AS2 elimination. It was the moment that I knew it was now very unlikely she would ever be seen on TV again :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom