Alternate banners

:D at the Zauberhaus quote making a reappearance but DEFINITELY the crocodile

I'd favour the safety crocodile personally, but really, EITHER.

You make me a better designer and possibly, a better person

upTIyZA.png

Nice one, though can someone please educate me on the significance of the crocodile?

I know right? I guess not too LEWD for the office workers though.

How about the Cadbury’s Caramel bunny being fucked by Tony the Tiger?

I know right? I guess not too LEWD for the office workers though.

How about the Cadbury’s Caramel bunny being fucked by Tony the Tiger?
Cross species mating is your idea of romance? Maybe time to get the stars of BreXXXit out again.

Well I would’ve put him with Coco the monkey but the caramel bunny is more romantic (and a ho)

Tony the Tiger is definitely the most shaggable of the cereal mascots, hands down, although I'm sure there's a proportion of filth on here who prefer the diabetic balding bear that is the Sugar Monster. I'm not saying I wouldn't after a few strong G&Ts, and he's obviously preferable to the Coco Pops Monkey and the Weetos professor.

All that being said, the Cadbury's Caramel bunny is probably the cause of mine, and many other's, first erection. Which doesn't really trouble me as MUCH as it SHOULD.

Rubbish. Have we forgotten about this FIST QUEEN? Naturally he'd be the face of HIGH FIBER.

box1073.jpg

Finally finished making the Valentine's Day banner, it's truly hideous. Feeling thankful and blessed to have the support of you people around me.

Put it up ASAP. It will keep me inspired all day tomorrow when I'm writing out all mine.

OMG that banner is AWFUL! :D

We fucking better not get tons of 1D stans Mugatu!

I definitely found myself in a very unique headspace when I was making it. I'm actually surprised my selections of erotic literature didn't lead to waves of hormonal Directioners quite literally flooding in. I had to stop because I kept feeling the urge to write one about wanting to have sex with Niall.

There was a suggestion of a disparaging Morrissey banner at some point...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom