Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch)

I spent hours building lovely paths and planting flower beds yesterday only to wake up this morning having been DEMOTED back down to 2 stars! :evil:

So this morning I got the announcement from Isabel that I am getting

the Nook Cranny shop update and the shop will be closed all Wednesday. If this fucks me over in the stalk market I SWEAR TO GOD.

I got the same Apoca!

I turned my switch back 2 hours because I missed morning trading, and I wanted to hear the AM price for the prediction thing. But I killed my turnips :(

They've announced some upcoming events/new features:

I came as soon as I heard. Now I have to clean my bedsheets before mum finds out

Annieways GAG SLAY WERK YAAAAS etc!

This new shop will be the highlight of my week :D / :(

I can't wait to finally get some decent items to purchase (I hope). I think I missed out on some really pretty Sakura experience ornaments and potted plants. I keep seeing even really modest islands with much better stuff.

Oh, oops then. Wasn't my code, but if I see another I'll copy it down properly next time. Sorry for the confusion.

Is that a turnip exchange code? That’s longer isn’t it?

You can get a Dodo code when you open your gate

I feel like I should buy this now I’m done with FFVII. I’ve always enjoyed AC but ever loved it. Will I love this?

If you go to the airport and tell them you want visitors, they should give you the option of getting a Dodo Code (which you can then give to people so they can visit your island).

If you go to the airport and tell them you want visitors, they should give you the option of getting a Dodo Code (which you can then give to people so they can visit your island).

Oh I see, so you don't need a friend code? I'm so thick when it comes to this stuff.

In other news racked up 100k bells catching bugs as Flick was in town. Now I can finally pay off that second bridge, since none of my other lazy villagers will do it.

Okay, these should be private listings.

The cheaper one seems less busy. Hope this works. If it doesn't, I promise I won't try it again :D

Spunked away my savings on ramps to make the island more accessible, what a pisser

but finished the T Rex outside my Museum, and the new and improved shop is opening tomorrow. I made a stone zen garden too but I don’t really have anything to put in there apart from that stone tablet.

has anyone seen a Stone Lantern yet?

I've found out you can only have 8 inclines. They have no respect for my artistic integrity *sips black and white soup*

I undertook some landscape renovations and it was hella stressful. Just waiting on the post New Nook store influx of luxury produce to decorate with.

Hit 4 stars today. I can’t overstate the THRILL

Have you been removing anything?!

Any hot tips for how to get a shooting star fragment? I know you press A when you see one but is there a cue? Or do you just look at the sky and wait

I've planted more flower beds but also tidied them up to promote growth (i.e. keeping a one space gap between each flower). Maybe it just works on the raw number. :(

Have you been removing anything?!

Any hot tips for how to get a shooting star fragment? I know you press A when you see one but is there a cue? Or do you just look at the sky and wait

make sure there is nothing in your hands (tools), turn to look at the sky and push the control to look up at the sky, you’ll see them appear then hit

they can appear intermittently so be patient

Reactions: dUb
I've planted more flower beds but also tidied them up to promote growth (i.e. keeping a one space gap between each flower). Maybe it just works on the raw number. :(

you need to make sure you have bought lots of decorations, loads of fencing, have the island developer app etc

I wish Isabelle wouldn’t go on about the fencing. I mean I don’t just put up fences for no reason! If it was “put some more flowers and shit outside” I’d understand.

anyway I was a busy bee yesterday while I was listening to the ASFM list, I made and paid off another incline, made a fairly boring zen garden with some downloaded patterns (just need something other than the big Japanese stone to put in there)

made a shit cafe area near my museum and completed the T Rex model behind the museum. Finally I made a sort of flower garden for hybrids at the top, but it’s so unimaginative.

Having the likes of Flick and CJ leave good reviews helps too, ie, give them what they want, serving fish and flies.

Welcome to the new Nook's Cranny!

YOUR TURNIP PRICES ARE FALLING QUICKER THAN THE OIL PRICE :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom