Artemis - NASA going back to the moon (at some point)

Madíson

Everything goes up by six
Pronouns
He/Him
Despite what feels like every single president announcing a return to the moon, it looks like it will finally happening in near future.

The first (unmanned) Artemis mission, fingers crossed, blasts off in about 40 mins. (Although sounds like there are some last minute problems).

I'm quite intrigued. We've heard very little from the moon for quite some time.

No human has been on the moon in my lifetime.

Yet another rocket carrying my name into space! It's probably going to be scrubbed because there's a crack in the heat protection coating around one of the fuel tanks. There's a two-hour launch window that opens at 1333hrs BST but they're holding on T-40 minutes at the moment so the longer it is the less chance there is of a launch. They won't take any chances where liquid hydrogen is involved for obvious reasons.

Is your name really Artemis Floppet?

No :D. You can get boarding passes for most NASA flights and your name will be engraved on a piece of equipment or on a flashdrive somewhere in the rocket. My name is currently trundling around Mars aboard Perseverance.

No :D. You can get boarding passes for most NASA flights and your name will be engraved on a piece of equipment or on a flashdrive somewhere in the rocket. My name is currently trundling around Mars aboard Perseverance.

Oh yes! I had forgotten about that, thanks 😋

I

I am on there too!

*gets jettisoned out of the air lock*

Launch scrubbed!
3X3s.gif

Aborted again. In the light of Roe vs Wade, NASA are being quite audacious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom