ASFM Heat 4 - LIVE from Rachey’s Fudge Emporium VOTING CLOSES THURSDAY @5pm

I have broken the habit of a lifetime and voted at the last second, consequently changing the face of the competition forever. By which mean I voted for my favourite songs

I couldn't make the live show but I will say I've never heard that Saturdays mix before and obviously my world has been transformed for the better. Not that it's got any business being here whatsoever, but :D at the very idea of the why send one great song when you can send about TWENTY mentality

Also never heard that Duke Dumont song before, but it's superb and if it wasn't a hit here (guessing not) maybe a very savvy choice

The rest were varying degrees of something. I think this was the weakest semi. My heart and loyalty remain with questionable English language girl group number one, although possibly with neither (top secret I guess)

Also never heard that Duke Dumont song before, but it's superb and if it wasn't a hit here (guessing not) maybe a very savvy choice

The rest were varying degrees of something. I think this was the weakest semi. My heart and loyalty remain with questionable English language girl group number one, although possibly with neither (top secret I guess)
My research tells me it didn't make the top 100 over here. I knew it already but I wouldn't have said it was particularly well known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom