ASFM Iguanavision II - VOTING CLOSED! 🦎👑

I'm going to try to be tight-lipped about my faves as am now into the phase where songs are emerging more strongly on repeated listens, but my aim is to have my spots allocated today or tomorrow and then let them marinate into place until there's roughly Agnes-24-hours-out-now to go.

I HAVE VOTED

Election Day Cheers GIF by Lo Harris

This sounds like a good contest based on some of the comments. I’ll be doing a review before doing scores. #comingsoon

Still reeling that I didn’t submit Demon last year when I first heard it, though

I think I'll vote tonight - hoping for a shock win in a slow competition. Nothing really bad but a bit much of a muchness for the most part :vomit:

Which of course will make me even angrier when I come 34th

Meanwhile, I'm declaring this the strongest as'm since the last time I said it, which was probably the one with "tell no one about that spektakl tu jour de kite super-kating disco oconchen". I had 13 from heat wave 1 and I'm still only up to that moody Fahrenheit banger one from heat wave 2.

Oh I know I wasn't going to name check songs at this stage, but Sega Bodega is an intake of dimension-shifting breath. Wow.

Marianas is still sounding like a remix of Jealous by that Jonas Brother guy. Only this time I'm loving it (granted I've no idea what I sprouted about it first time, but the Iggy Alexis Pop Arquette is serving a mega bop).

I don't think I'm disclosing too much when I say there was a little bit of DRAMA when it came to my entry.

:UngratefulBastards:

Am I going to sue @Iguana, his competition, sending everyone involved (including @Suomi as executive recap producer) to JAIL? Or will I tell an entire city (Cheadle) to go drown itself?

Find out in 10 days.

I don't think I'm disclosing too much when I say there was a little bit of DRAMA when it came to my entry.

:UngratefulBastards:

Am I going to sue @Iguana, his competition, sending everyone involved (including @Suomi as executive recap producer) to JAIL? Or will I tell an entire city (Cheadle) to go drown itself?

Find out in 10 days.

COME FOR ME AND YOU’LL BE SORRY. :kim:

I’ll be ready to vote soon but have been playing the songs while working and definitely quite a few emerge with repeated listens which wouldn’t have troubled my list after just 1 or 2 listens. Quite a few don’t emerge either to be honest.

On Spotify I have to play on shuffle and there are three which I like that I thought were each other until about a minute in. I’m not sure how to order them.

There are two other songs I like but find a bit problematic in giving points to.

I'm on the campaign trail for so many of these songs. I'll be skimming off the excess tomorrow. Will probably send my votes in 28 or 29, unless the order sets itself in place as I do my chopping.

The me shade made me howl and I’m wondering which song I slagged off is the one @Suomi sent. Marvellous work.
That’s cos you’re one of Moopy’s best bitches - but honestly let me know if you want it edited :D I just hoped it would make you laugh xxx

For those of you asking, the intro song to Buttertart’s roast is Eurovision icon Alsou - Vesna (Spring)

And the outro song is VoR and Natalie Cassidy legend Alda - Real Good Time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom