Atomic Kitten - Southgate You're The One (Football's Coming Home Again)

They had a lot more hits than I remember. They are probably quite likely to headline rewind type festivals when they hit the 00’s age forevermore.

Why did Natasha not bother AT ALL with any semblance of a solo career. Her only spotify credit is some weird Christmas duet from THIS YEAR!
And after building all that good will with the public on hit TV show Just the Two of Us. :(

If you had another night to give
I would have another night to live
But you're never gonna see me cry the last goodbye

805F50C6-5481-48A0-AF36-840E271F8CA4.jpeg

In at 86 this week. They'll need England to beat those... Germans? Belgians? Russians? Italians on Sunday to have much chance of cracking the top 40 next week.

They are singing this at Wembley before the game on SUNDAY :disco:
In at 86 this week. They'll need England to beat those... Germans? Belgians? Russians? Italians on Sunday to have much chance of cracking the top 40 next week.

Seems to be rising on spotify

#10 on the first update :disco: :disco: :disco:

So Southgate is the manager? How often do managers change in soccer? Will they have to re-record this or do they have a chance at a hit with this version again in a few years? Let me know x

So Southgate is the manager? How often do managers change in soccer? Will they have to re-record this or do they have a chance at a hit with this version again in a few years? Let me know x
Southgate has been responsible for the most successful England side in decades. He's got a few more years in him yet.

It would've been massively front-loaded from Friday-Sunday. They were #8 on the midweeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom