Beach House - Once Twice Melody

A beautiful return from one of my all-time FAVOURITE bands. Superstar and Pink Funeral are the ONES.

I do think Once Twice Melody is one of their weakest songs EVER however.

And I was SO HAPPY to see the incredible Space Song as BY FAR their biggest song on Spotify. Was it used on RIVERDALE or something?? I literally only know it as a Depression Cherry album track, and adore every single second of it.

I do think Once Twice Melody is one of their weakest songs EVER however.

I take this back now, it's revealed itself to me rather a lot over the past few weeks. So many nods to The Carpenters too in Victoria's vocal stylings on this song, the artwork and having a track called 'Superstar'.

ANYWAY I'm in love. The four new songs are amazing (Over And Over is an IMMEDIATE CAREER HIGH!)

Incredible that there are still two more sets of songs to come! The album as it is is already up there as some of their very best work (of a basically FLAWLESS career too).

gggggg

Gdryvcguonvxsed
Late to the party on this, but Pink Funeral is like some witch house revival shit and I LOVE IT

FetchFugly

closing in again
I've only dabbled with Beach House but I have been enjoying quite a bit from this admittedly odd extended roll out. Superstar and Over and Over are wonderful and Only You Know and Masquerade from the new batch are very good:

funky

User
Has this track not been shared on moopy? It's bloody beautiful! Reminds me of Chromatics:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom