Beijing 2022 - lead up and Opening Ceremony

Apoca

ASCENDENTE
Less than 5 days to go and dear GOD, I can't wait for [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED].

Anyways, how are we are feeling about this? :)

As yet still under-excited. Hopefully it will kick in by Friday. Looking forward to Olympics returning to European time zones.

But seriously, these Games are [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]. :zombie:

Looking forward to Beijing Thirst Traps though - what a success that was for Tokyo. :disco:

Do we have a thirst trap thread yet?

I watched the curling Oscar Eriksson earlier :horny:

EF38A622-3F65-4D3D-8BC2-B8F8BBA0BE88.jpeg

Nothing to write home about so far.

Xi looks weak in that coat.

That’s a nice bit of trivia. Liechtenstein are the only country to win a Winter Olympic medal, but not a Summer one.

Just switched on in time to see team GB

Stadium is looking just lovely! Like Arandelle meets Final Fantasy

We have American Horror Story star and celebrity gay Gus Kenworthy in our team for reason. Presumably he wasn’t good enough for the US team?

Reactions: COB
See this makes me annoyed at Japan again. How hard would it have been to put up some nice LEDs, splash some AR all over the place?

I hope we get world peace someday, I love international shit like this, but too much drama these days

• Care
Reactions: COB
They IOC banned North Korea from these games because they refused to send a team to Covidy Tokyo :evil: That doesn’t seem fair.

The men in the background get shot if they stop smiling.

Why is it always John Lennon and never a Ringo hit?

I gave up after half an hour. Bring on Paris 2024 when the ceremony takes place along the Seine :disco:

At least the closing ceremony will have either Arisa or Malika Ayane promoting Milan 2026.

So after extensive "research" I am happy to share the news that we get 11 days of bobsleigh starting 10 Feb until 20 Feb.

Watching the teams figure skating. Breaking news: I've decided all Czech men have the most amazing derrieres.

The Men's Luge featuring Chris Mazdzer starts tomorrow if anyone is interested.

1f01af8832eceabfb1c547d8f59c4a55.jpg
That Google image search will keep me going nicely, thank you.

I've forgotten the name of that Italian water polo player someone posted in the Summer Olympics thread, but his Instagram throws up a treat every week or two. Let's hope Chris does the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom