Beyoncé - act ii: COWBOY CARTER

“It’s not a country album”

Tell your marketing team that, Bee!

I'm pretty sure it won't be straightforward country front to back and that she hasn't taken the "easy route"

I like Texas Hold ‘Em quite a bit and Beyoncé always brings the goods but it will be interesting to see how the whole album sounds. 16 Carriages did nothing for me.

I'm sorry but where's Gaga? Both of them have been dropping hints here and there :wownic:
IMG_7210.jpeg

Jokes aside there’s rumors that “Spaghetti” is about Spaghetti Westerns which came from Italy apparently and since Lady Gaga is Italian maybe that’s the one. Again just speculation

OUT NOW in New Zealand and all those places

This is gonna be #1 EVERYWHERE regardless if you buy it two times or not; in fact you could listen to it (illegally) on Soundcloud and it will still break records. BEY UP!!!

e94.jpg

these are the featured artists

BLACKBIIRD (feat. Tanner Adell)
SPAGHETTII (feat. Shaboozey)
JUST FOR FUN (feat. Willie Jones)
II MOST WANTED (feat. Miley Cyrus)
LEVII'S JEANS (feat. Post Malone)

haven't listened yet but the Miley collab is getting a great response and apparently the album contains psychodelica and bits of electronica, not just "country"

I'm also predicting 5 STAR reviews across the board (written before a single note was heard)

Are we getting a music video for Texas Hold 'Em or just this ridiculous/iconic visualiser which blurs out her chest on music television?

First review is in. Turns out Blackbird is a cover of the Beatles song :o

Great review even if it doesn’t actually tell us if the album is ANY GOOD. It certainly sounds accomplished. She’s done some exploration for this album - one song also simultaneously references Nancy Sinatra and The Beach Boys…

If the Miley duet is a country banger then it could be one hell of a moment :disco:

• Love
Reactions: GNL
I think the third part of the Act is going to be Beyoncé does Irish acts. From The Corrs to Bellefire and a duet with Mikey Graham from Boyzone.

But don't call it an IRISH albam. Its a Beyoncé albam.

I wonder what she will cover for the third act? I bet it's gonna be something BORING :confused:

I wouldn't be opposed to a New Orleans inspired Roots, Jazz and Blues inspired album (brought up to date OF COURSE), given her creole heritage.

Maybe she can join Sharleen Spiteri and OLD SPOONER in their dullify sessions

We Four Girls (Feat. Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams and Letoya Luckett) no space for LaTavia sorry x :disco:

Kelly has been straight on EXCEL messaging Beyoncé to get a DUET on the third act. Apparently she's suggesting a cover of Blame it on the Weatherman.

resize

I think the gays are mostly going to appreciate rather than love this album. But you can't NOT appreciate it. There's some serious work gone into this album.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom