Big Brother Series 7 TWITTER REWATCH. Live launch 7th May.

Nikki came across quite ignorant talking to Sam there, but I don't think there's any malice there - she just doesn't understand.
I don't know what exactly you're referring to but at points she says some downright mean, nasty and transphobic things. She was lucky Sam left when she didn't really or she probably wouldn't have been seen as such a 'legend' thereafter.

I don't know what exactly you're referring to but at points she says some downright mean, nasty and transphobic things. She was lucky Sam left when she didn't really or she probably wouldn't have been seen as such a 'legend' thereafter.
There's probably more to come, but tonight there was a conversation where she was asking Sam which toilet do you use, do you wear boxer shorts etc - and also said "you know that only gay men will date you don't you" :(

There's probably more to come, but tonight there was a conversation where she was asking Sam which toilet do you use, do you wear boxer shorts etc - and also said "you know that only gay men will date you don't you" :(
I remember that. Under the guise of being "curious" and "wanting to get to know her" but with a sneer across her face the entire time. :evil:

I have just watched the episode where Nikki was offended as Grace was a bitch about glamour models. What episode does Aisleyne come in to the house? Should I just skip to that next?

I have just watched the episode where Nikki was offended as Grace was a bitch about glamour models. What episode does Aisleyne come in to the house? Should I just skip to that next?
I think it’s Episode 13/Day 12

What are our thought on Lisa? She has done my tits in more than bloody Grace at this point.

I am ready to go on to episode 12, so may just skip and move on to episode 13 unless I am likely to miss anything decent?
I think Episode 12 is the Grace/Nikki argument over SALMON

What are our thought on Lisa? She has done my tits in more than bloody Grace at this point.
Well she ends up nominating LEA and then gets upset at the fact that Lea ends up facing eviction :confused: I liked Grace up until around now.

I think Episode 12 is the Grace/Nikki argument over SALMON

Well she ends up nominating LEA and then gets upset at the fact that Lea ends up facing eviction :confused: I liked Grace up until around now.

Oh I shall definitely need to watch then!

I was thinking that about Grace. I can’t really remember much about this season although I did watch it religiously at the time. I was thinking it was possibly just a younger me that didn’t like Grace as she doesn’t seem THAT bad. She must get A LOT WORSE?

Oh I shall definitely need to watch then!

I was thinking that about Grace. I can’t really remember much about this season although I did watch it religiously at the time. I was thinking it was possibly just a younger me that didn’t like Grace as she doesn’t seem THAT bad. She must get A LOT WORSE?
The bitchiness I don’t mind, it’s part of Big Brother and the shows attraction, and her utter delusion when she heard the “Get Grace Out” chants. It was the awful comments about Sam that did it for me, of course Nikki and a few others were no better.

OMG.

Grace, Imogen and George are in the garden discussing Nikki’s penchant for footballers and Imogen squeals “That’s fucking DISGUST-ENG”.
Fast forward 5 years and Imogen is shagging MARRIED MAN RYAN GIGGS.

Oh and George can FUCK OFF, I mean he did but what a BORING CUNT

His LinkedIn photo looks like an Apprentice publicity photo
w8eahroyugrnwyhjzyao

I still don’t get what the whole Richard/Sezer/Imogen FIGHT was about :D

Oh the episode when Lisa goes bananas must be the latest one, because they were dressing like geeks. I need to watch that :disco:

Where the hell is the bit where mad Lisa threw a bike at Richard!? Did they edit that out? Because I remember Richard was wearing those geek glasses, so it has to happened already, but it's not there! :angry:

This series must have been the last that they allowed them to take the piss and just chill in bed all day napping. In the episode last night, half of them were in bed for much of the afternoon waiting for the eviction to happen. Same thing happened with books, the housemates up until BB3 were allowed to bring in 3 books with them — until they realised that people sat about reading books didn't make for good TV.

Catching up on the eviction night - Bonnie's sister on Big Mouth is everything!

Is this the start of Lisa going mad? This weird argument about having a sandwich :D

I think from here on in she’s near constantly stamping, screaming, or saying to Pete ‘I’m not your mate no more am I?’

Reactions: COB
Richard picking Imogen to share his luxury dinner with was either very nice or VERY clever game playing. Or both!

Oh Nikki is coming across TERRIBLY now. I don't remember her being so in with Grace :o

Sam trying to get in with the girls who are bitching about her is hard to watch :(

Watching tonight's now... Grace stirring things against Sam is properly nasty :(

Watching tonight's now... Grace stirring things against Sam is properly nasty :(
Well Lisa and Imogen must have changed their tune after saying they’d LOOK AFTER HER last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom