Big Brother Series 7 TWITTER REWATCH. Live launch 7th May.

Nikki saying some very hateful stuff tonight. I don’t know how she got such a pass with it. It’s not as if this was in 1983 or something.

Nikki saying some very hateful stuff tonight. I don’t know how she got such a pass with it. It’s not as if this was in 1983 or something.
Well the public got fed up in the end and she even got booed the second time she was evicted. She was really nasty, she makes good tv but she was actually a really awful person.

“She’s only 19”

I FEEL OFFENDED

:D Comment on the feed

“Lea is very NATIVE” :disco:

"Nikki, please give the name of your first nominatio-"
"RICHARD"
"...and the reasons for this nomination"
:D

Reactions: Zu
The irony of Grace saying Aisleyne is not a natural beauty and all her bloke friends would go for "natural girls", when she's known as a member of "the plastics". :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zu
Grace is truly unbearable, is she complaining about everybody 24 hours? :confused:
I think she was just beginning to fall to pieces here. Sezer and George leaving around the same time as Aisleyne joining made her realise her little gang was fizzling a bit and she went into bitch overdrive (the vitriol aimed at Sam etc.) The GET GRACE OUT soon to come just tipped over the edge and her treatment of the Susie was the true her out for all to see.

Hang on, have I missed Sezer going already? Is that still available to watch? That would be a SUPER END to a tough day.

Hang on, have I missed Sezer going already? Is that still available to watch? That would be a SUPER END to a tough day.
All the episodes are still up, the link is in the tags. And yes, Sezer went a few episodes ago.

Yeah, it was either episode 15 or 16 I think (the video is about an hour and a half as it includes Big Mouth afterwards) - if you go to the twitch channel you should be able to get the previous episodes.

Sorry, how do I view individual episodes? That twitch.tv link takes me to the currently broadcast link, but I don't see the option of watching previous episodes.

I must admit I am starting to enjoy Nikki. This must go in peaks and troughs because where I am she is hating on Grace, and hasn’t been horrible to Sam. The petulant child act was quite marvellous when they were memorising the steam trains (:manson:).

I am actually quite disappointed with Aisleyne so far. She has only been in for 2 days but I remember all killer no filler. :(

Sorry, how do I view individual episodes? That twitch.tv link takes me to the currently broadcast link, but I don't see the option of watching previous episodes.

It should be available after 10pm.

Twitch is a bit annoying like that - I THINK it changes to a list of episodes once there's not a live broadcast happening, and tonight's should have just finished so it might work now?

Yes, you should be able to watch them now, click on Videos, under the main screen or whatever is there after the live stream.

Oh yes, old episodes seem to be there now, thanks.

I'm trying to post the link without embedding it, but it does by default, how weird. Oh nevermind.

I can recommend the Twitch app if you have a smart TV or a streaming box. You have to make an account, but then you can follow the BlaggerTV account and it's a bit of an easier interface (for me at least).

Well that was good for the soul. But I had to tune out again when Grace got her coterie together.

@lolly I apologise PROFUSELY for giving you the incorrect info.

Anyway I shall bid you all a due as I am off to bunk up with DICKY AND DOLLY.

Night night my loves.

Glyn saying she fancies Lea reminds me of when I was younger and would tell my peers that Nicole Kidman is my celeb crush and I had a Sarah Michelle Gellar Buffy poster.

Dolly has nominated Dickie! :o

Lea turning on Richard seemed to come from nowhere. They had been besties for so long, and then she just turned on him around the time of those nominations. The only thing Big Brother showed us that could have caused it was when Lea/Grace/Lisa/Imogen went hard on Sam, and Richard suggested to Lea that it might for the best that she lays off Sam as she was feeling quite overwhelmed. I mean, that can't have been what caused Lea to do a full 180 on him. :zombie:

And it continued up to as far as where I am now (Grace's eviction). She would still hang out in that 'group' mostly, but in any conversations with the plastics, she would slag him off as being two-faced (without any hint of self awareness, of course :eyes:) and playing a game (the horror). Bizarre.

I have just finished episode 17 and I don’t think I have CRINGED so much in my life. Sezer making up SHIT tunes in the diary room before he is kicked out on his arse. Sam in general. Grace et all are being disgusting to her but she is clearly void of any personality, and if she was fawning over me like that she would have got told to PISS OFF days ago.

Yeah, I think Sam would be too much for most people to deal with after a few days - it seemed to come from insecurity and a desire to be liked, but I could definitely see it getting quite grating pretty quickly. I just wish everyone had handled her better :(

Yeah, I think Sam would be too much for most people to deal with after a few days - it seemed to come from insecurity and a desire to be liked, but I could definitely see it getting quite grating pretty quickly. I just wish everyone had handled her better :(

Yes! If I was in the house at the time I more than likely would have taken her to one side and advised she does not need to try so hard. I certainly would not have been acting like Grace, Nikki and Lisa. :argh:

Although Nikki has had some glimmers of greatness this far I also couldn’t cope with her. If I remember correctly she starts to turn in to the Nikki we all loved after Grace goes? Still a royal pain in the arse to live with I am sure, but great tv.

I love Grace's oblivious concerns for the bitching of the other housemates :D "I'll have word with her about it babe" So CLUELESS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom