Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jark

User
I'm quite interested to see how Billie fits her sound around a Barbie soundtrack song. the cover is :disco:

I could actually really happily take a new album from ms eyelash any time she feels like it. Happier Than Ever was properly great.

She's fast developing into a fascinating artist, someone keen to change, to develop. I'm currently interested in whatever she feels like dropping so let's see.

It's just OK. So far the big names aren't bringing it; Dua, Charli, and Billie really said "half ASSED songs" :disco: Ice Spice has to be the absolute worst thing so far. I don't have high expectations for Sam either.

Stunning. I love soundtrack songs that mean something to the film but still have universal themes. That song still resonates without the film. Very powerful video actually.

I can see this doing well. She's already #5 on YouTube.

Stunning. I love soundtrack songs that mean something to the film but still have universal themes. That song still resonates without the film. Very powerful video actually.
It can be so literally interpreted to be about Barbie :D

I like it, the verses more than the chorus. Pretty and immediate

Reactions: LTZ
i like the verses and visuals but she really needs to start working with producers other than Finneas.

This is great. She's great at this sort of stuff.

The video is really well done as well.

Reactions: LTZ
I assume this will storm up the streaming charts?

Also, this Barbie soundtrack, I don't know much about soundtrack charts but am assuming it will be BIG, will be interesting to compare it to other recent big ones, or do people just stream the individual tracks these days?

I assume this will storm up the streaming charts?

Also, this Barbie soundtrack, I don't know much about soundtrack charts but am assuming it will be BIG, will be interesting to compare it to other recent big ones, or do people just stream the individual tracks these days?

debut live performance

the absolute PERFORMATIVE STATE of those girls in the audience literally GASPING FOR AIR while Billie calmly delivers a killer vocal :disco: she's amazing but stans these days are lunatics.

I believe this to be one of the greatest songs of all time and a future classic from the AMERICAN SONGBOOK

- "I used to float/Now I just fall down" is such a brilliant opening lyric, even leaving aside the fact that it's specific to Barbie's story
- It captures the existential malaise that basically everyone feels while also just sounding very PRETTY
- The VOCAL! Absolutely gorgeous. Genuine question: are there other singers known for singing this quietly? It's so beautiful
- The melody is just so classic-sounding. How did it not exist until a few WEEKS AGO, etc.
- I especially love how she answers the central question in the last verse. We love a PAY-OFF!

It had better win the fucking Oscar.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:/10

Last edited:
I'm not really much of a fan but the song and the video are absolutely top notch.

Brilliant performance. Still an absolutely gorgeous song. Cannot wait for the Oscars perf.

🥴 at this video where they spoke to DUA LIPA about 'writing' Dance The Night (she's 4th on the writing credits) before they asked Billie about her actually writing one of the very best songs of the last decade

Dua seems slightly agog at everything Billie is bringing :D love her but she didn't write (much of) Dance the Night so why is she there actually

omg is that the LEGENDARY Julia Michaels? She can single-handedly DESTROY Billie and Dua.

In fact, I think she has written for Dua during Future Nostalgia iirc.

Thank you!

I hardly ever vote anything a 10

But this is a BIG FAT ONE

I DON'T MEAN ONE AS IN ONE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom