Bloody Mary

I'll dance, dance, dance with my hands, hands, hands...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
As someone who spends at least 1 hour a day for work on TikTok (lucky me :eyes:), yes this has blown up incredibly quickly. Fastest since Trainor's "Made You Look".

The song from the TikTok’s isn’t the same mix or is it?

Debuts on the Bubbling Under Chart this week. Maybe it will debut on the Hot 100 after Christmas.

apparently the label is sending to radio? I don't expect new music 'til the Joker 2 soundtrack, so why not I guess?
I mean it sounds fitting for Joker 2 OST as well anyway not that I've seen it but you know thematically etc. :disco:

New peak of #47 on the Hot 100. Interestingly, it's still climbing at radio even though it's fallen off on streaming.

It's odd that it's getting so much goodwill at radio (it's just about top 10 on pop). its streaming dropped off a long time ago.

i had a moment to this at the gym the other day, and not in a good way, i was ecstatically doing my last bench press (and choreo in my head), and the barbell almost slipped.... basically the bridge almost literally chocked me to death. 97

off top: i have been wondering if Katy's music sounds fresher to my hears these days because i overplayed Gags' catalogue as a little monster OR if Perry's music is just more timeless?

Bloody Mary 99 on the year-end Hot 100

Heavy Metal Lover also having a minor moment

the sheer APPETITE for new GOOGER has the girlies raiding the vaults! :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom