Breakaway memorial FRIDAY

My disgusting 3pm meeting has been rearranged for a much more agreeable 11am Monday so I’m taking that as the universe telling me to stay in bed because I’m fucking exhausted.

I'm a bit on the weary side myself but I'm going to work voluntarily tomorrow. WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF? Oh yeah, for money.

I am sifting through CVs again and finding FUCK ALL.

Someone who has literally copied and pasted the same job description across 7 jobs on his CV is actually the leading candidate so far...

Hi Moopy.

Mandy managed to get a ticket to see The Corrs in Cardiff, so apparently we're having a week's holiday in Wales in November.

At £95 a ticket I decided not to go, which means I'll get a night to myself in our accommodation which will hopefully have a hot tub .

Also a new fudge shop is opening on the island, and their photos are suspiciously similar to Roly's. We think it may be an ex employee from a main land shop that's stolen all the Roly's ideas and is setting up here.

Mandy's a bit concerned. I'm not. It's a good excuse to close if they take all our customers!

Also a new fudge shop is opening on the island, and their photos are suspiciously similar to Roly's. We think it may be an ex employee from a main land shop that's stolen all the Roly's ideas and is setting up here.

Mandy's a bit concerned. I'm not. It's a good excuse to close if they take all our customers!

Get onto head office if they're doing something THAT similar. It encroaches on Roly's IP.

Get onto head office if they're doing something THAT similar. It encroaches on Roly's IP.
Yeah we're going to. We're going to wait for them to open and see what happens.

Apparently a similar thing happened a few years ago but I'm not sure what the outcome was.

Do you want me start one of my famous LETTER WRITING campaigns Rachey? (Posting them turds)

He managed to get a GP appointment within 7 days? :o

Mr Star went to the GP after 7 days of feeling feverish/ sick. They were SO reluctant to give antibiotics, the GP even told him 'I've been feeling the same for a month now, its just normal'
As I said yesterday, I got antibiotics from a PHONE CALL.

He didn’t decide to just go to A&E like every other fucker does? :o

He didn’t decide to just go to A&E like every other fucker does? :o

I genuinely don't know how you don't lose the plot working there. Someone told me they called an ambulance because they thought they had a contact lens stuck in their eye. I had to hold myself back.

He got it on the SAME day would you believe :o
Was it a telephone triage system? I know wankers go on about telling a receptionist (sorry, CARE NAVIGATOR) what's wrong with them, but they really do work.

By contrast my mate lives on the other side of town (city) and she had to go to walk in clinic next to A&E to get antibiotics.

Was it a telephone triage system? I know wankers go on about telling a receptionist (sorry, CARE NAVIGATOR) what's wrong with them, but they really do work.

Yes, they triaged over the phone and then decided he needed to go in. But I don't think it was a receptionist who triaged, I think it was someone vaguely qualified.

We have that. We have paramedics and nurses doing GP appointments, along with the call backs. To be honest it works pretty well.

Our receptionists are far better informed these days and therefore better able to direct patients.

Yes, they triaged over the phone and then decided he needed to go in. But I don't think it was a receptionist who triaged, I think it was someone vaguely qualified.
But often the receptionist filters as a first stage.

Have you tested for Covid lately? It kind of sounds like when I had it in December and I didn’t test positive until the 6th day
I found the last test in the house. Not covid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom