BRITNEY SPEARS SURVIVOR - Free Britney Edition ***RUN-OFF ROUND***

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what is a redemption round? which songs are still in? or did Stronger already win this whole shebang?

I see Britney's Bitch signed up within the last hour to vote for Gimme More. So new I can't even tag them. Sad!

Its Over GIF

I feel like she has died all over again

52% are against Brixit, they prefer the conservatorship anthem

This feels just for Born To Make You Happy. Low top 10 never seemed its rightful place in moopy opinion. If this had been a straight up rate out of 10 or most other ways of sorting our faves, then I suspect we'd have ended up right where we are now. VOTE TO KILL always ends in early tears for certain series essentials.

I can sleep easy with 4th. Until the MEGA TWIST VOTE TO SWAP BORN WITH PERFUME up next no doubt

You know when towards the end of a season of Drag Race you always get these twists and feel like the end is never coming, and someone comes back who clearly won’t win so what are we all doing?

We may not have won the vote, but we won the argument.

History will not be kind to the 52%

Is it me or is it the same people who usually send Caramella Girls and other anime and Japanese crap that are the BTMYH haters?

It explains everyhing. They have no taste.

Is it me or is it the same people who usually send Caramella Girls and other anime and Japanese crap that are the BTMYH haters?

It explains everyhing. They have no taste.
Yes, those of us who still have joy in our hearts picked the good song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom