Votes: 2 11.1%

Votes: 1 5.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It really does come to something when an album isn't released in Sweden!! :D

Poor Cosmo 4 :( I like all their singles, 'Mexico', 'Peek-a-boo', 'Adios Amigos' and of course the epic 'What's Your Name?'. Incidently does anyone have any other Cosmo 4 tracks aprat from the titles I've mentioned?? If so, could you put them in Green Caracola's H&M dress??

It really does come to something when an album isn't released in Sweden!! :D

Poor Cosmo 4 :( I like all their singles, 'Mexico', 'Peek-a-boo', 'Adios Amigos' and of course the epic 'What's Your Name?'. Incidently does anyone have any other Cosmo 4 tracks aprat from the titles I've mentioned?? If so, could you put them in Green Caracola's H&M dress??

And the first three too.

omg
this is actually amazing news!!!
best album release of the year for me, probably

TOTALLY EXCITED

You can download new song of Sheelah here or listen here. Seems like finally it's duo.

sheelah-large.jpg

As long as dead behind the eyes axe murderer Caracola is still in the lineup I count myself a fan.

As long as dead behind the eyes axe murderer Caracola is still in the lineup I count myself a fan.

If you took her and gave her light brown hair, a tan and hazel eyes, she would be a dead (behind the eyes) ringer for my Swedish tutor Måna.

On a random MF video watch and started reading about Caracola

No idea they had sugababes style line up change and name issues. Sheelah is an awful name

Sara Li was in the band at some point too

Sweden really needs to do the Big Reunion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom