Celine Dion reveals SPS Diagnosis

My heart breaks for her. You can tell every emotion she is feeling is totally genuine.

It’s very rare we get celebrities who are so honest and upfront about things like this. I love this woman so much.

Saying a prayer into my shoe for her.

I really do hope she can recover for at least her personal life. She has nothing to prove to anyone, she's an absolute legend and, you can see, a very private one as far as these selling hundreds of millions of records ones go.

She IS usually very private which is why it makes moments like this where she lets her guard down all the more touching. She has really had a tough time this past decade.

I don't care if I never see her live again, or that she releases any more new music if it means she can lead a more comfortable and healthier life. I can't imagine how she must be feeling, I know it's a cliché when celebrities say their fans mean everything to them, but with Céline, it feels very true. From stories I have heard about people who have met or worked with her, she is nothing but kind and caring and wonderful to be around.

This is awful

(and made a bit weird by the nickname-esque name for the condition)

Oh no. How devastating. I wish I hadn't googled the condition. Poor Celine :(

This is so sad. Poor CĂ©line. What a shit hand to be dealt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom