Cheryl - 2:22

she's looking... puffy again (but gorge). will Max Branning kill her too?

she's looking... puffy again (but gorge). will Max Branning kill her too?
What nonsense. I’ll give you PUFFY!

3169AF2B-9AD3-4F9B-BB33-2EE89AB954EF.jpeg

I saw it on Saturday (I went with a SOLDIER, they still exist!!) She did a good job!

She was a bit monotone and seemed to struggle at the intense screamy/shouty bits but overall she was more than competent and the show itself is great.

I saw it on Saturday (I went with a SOLDIER, they still exist!!) She did a good job!

She was a bit monotone and seemed to struggle at the intense screamy/shouty bits but overall she was more than competent and the show itself is great.
I'm going in March, glad you enjoyed it:altaf:

HOW WAS IT?
It was great! I was only going to see Cheryl but the play was very engrossing. I didnt expect that. You would never guess that Cheryl hadn't acted before. If I didnt know who she was, I would have thought she'd been doing it for years. She has lots of angry shouting lines and swears a lot. There is a moment where one of the cast says a funny line and Cheryl was trying not to laugh. I wasn't sure if this was part of the play or corpsing. It was amusing though and got big laughs. I could go again quite easily. I was in the very front row and Cheryl spent most of the time on stage on that side right in front of me which was nice 🥰

uAWjLyj.jpg

It was great! I was only going to see Cheryl but the play was very engrossing. I didnt expect that. You would never guess that Cheryl hadn't acted before. If I didnt know who she was, I would have thought she'd been doing it for years. She has lots of angry shouting lines and swears a lot. There is a moment where one of the cast says a funny line and Cheryl was trying not to laugh. I wasn't sure if this was part of the play or corpsing. It was amusing though and got big laughs. I could go again quite easily. I was in the very front row and Cheryl spent most of the time on stage on that side right in front of me which was nice 🥰

uAWjLyj.jpg
Amazing, i cannot wait to go. I was just going to see her too haha but heard that the show is really good. And I think she spoke about that in a recent interview where she wasn't supposed to laugh and had to control herself :argh:

I am going on Thursday!

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Fingers crossed for some more chaotic casting! I quite fancy seeing this with La Voix herself.
I mean surely the doyen of the seven week run, LOUISE herself, will pop up at some point.

I saw this in March, was very enjoyable, Cheryl is OK I would not say outstanding or anything

Saw this today and would you believe it, CHERYL is the most enjoyable thing in it :D
How well could you see the stage (and CHERYL) from near the back? I am SO tempted to get a ticket for this for reasons not entirely comprehensible :tongueout:

Did Jake Wood (who provides a more comprehensible reason for going :horny:) basically play Max or was there RANGE?

How well could you see the stage (and CHERYL) from near the back? I am SO tempted to get a ticket for this for reasons not entirely comprehensible :tongueout:

Did Jake Wood (who provides a more comprehensible reason for going :horny:) basically play Max or was there RANGE?

Max wasn’t in it! :( He was played by an understudy who reminded me too much of Dapper Laughs.

We had to change our date and time so ended up on the BALCONY :shock: but the view was perfectly fine. Lots of lovely Cheryl swanning about in her DISGUSTING FROCK and acting frightened. I really did enjoy her a lot :D Haneke to snap her up for his next feature please!

:disco: although NOT :disco: about there being no Max

I’m looking at the cheaper tickets and what the fuck is with this PILLAR RESTRICTS VIEW or PART OF STAGE OBSCURED business with some of the seats? Who wants to pay for THAT! And who the fuck designed the Lyric?

I can quite see Cheryl moping around looking grisly in something like Enys Men :disco:

I don’t like this understudy business. If the promised actor is ill or whatever, just cancel the show. Imagine booking a ticket to see Blondie and Debbie can’t make it so they serve up EMMA BUNTON!
:D:D:D

I don’t like this understudy business. If the promised actor is ill or whatever, just cancel the show. Imagine booking a ticket to see Blondie and Debbie can’t make it so they serve up EMMA BUNTON!

My accomplice was FUMING. Wanted a discount on the ticket and everything. I had to remind him Max wasn’t the STAR PLAYER BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

The Flood: https://www.theSTOP FUNDING HATE/tvandshowbiz/22134320/cheryl-floods-of-tears-222-a-ghost-story/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom