Cilla Black DEAD

Despite having a soft spot for her foghorn version of Anyone Who Had a Heart, I can't believe she made it to #1, posthumous or not. She has the worst catalog of all 60s divas (outwith Lulu natch). I think Dusty was the biggest albums seller out of them.

11061172_1015345095183214_7741124021389719322_n.jpg

:'-(

I know it's a strange thing to be wondering - especially now they are both dead - but I wonder if Cilla and 'er Bobby ever did anal?

Nobody would ever go to Liverpool if that statue was erected.

It HAS to happen.

I know that Cilla deserved to die, but I do feel a bit sorry for Paul O'Grady, whose life has apparently been "ruined" by her silly drunken stumble over the sun lounger. I've not read any recent interviews with Dale but I expect he's consoling himself with butter and JPS Superkings

The unfortunates she was laughing at are probably the ones who planned to burgle her house on the day of her funeral. I take some comfort in that.

I don't get why people are so hostile towards Cilla. Is it all because she was known to be a bit of a cunt or is there more to it?

Whenever I hear a celebrity described as "Our (name)" I think of Moopy, so I'm especially tickled by the special being called Our Cilla

This just turned up on my FB and was a sad reminder of what we've lost

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/csKSLWtSruk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There was a BBC4 thing last night about the richest songs in the world last night. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' came third and they went over the time Cilla did a Cilla and released her version before the Righteous Brothers version could become a hit and they got caught up in a chart battle and it was only a hastily booked visit for the two chaps to the UK meant it eventually made #1.

The quality between the two songs really was like Whitney vs Danyl Johnson.

It really is a shame she didn't live to see her dear friend Barbara Windsor getting her damehood. She'd be spitting feathers and blood.

Last edited:
It really is a shame she didn't live to see her dear friend Barbara Windsor getting her damehood. She'd be spitting feathers and blood.

I did think that

Last edited:
The deranged ginger bitch left a fortune of over £15m. She probably had it fixed it so she avoided a £5m inheritance tax bill but she left her housekeeper a pittance of £20k. She could at least have bought her enough to buy a house of her own.

Monsta's first reply in this thread is one of my favourite Moopy posts ever

Have no horrible stories about this witch appeared?

Last edited:
I want to know more about the time where she shat in monsta's corn flakes.

Babe, you're about 12 so won't remember FUCKING LION-O polluting our screens in the 80s/90s with that VOICE, that HAIR and those TORY LEANINGS.

I just think of Su-C's 'I know Cilla deserved to die' at moments like this. It's my 'it will be okay'.

Every time this thread is bumped I am reminded that life is a little bit better now, and on a day like today, it's a little bit of comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom