Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinn Féin

• Other

• Spoiling my ballot

• Total voters
I really shouldn’t are about the results- I’m German living n Paris - but I’ve always loved the UK .. I spent a significant part of my life in London, and I was educated at Central St Martin’s, and these results just make me so happy ! I’ve always loved England more than any other country, I had THE BEST time living in London , and I’m so grateful for my time spent in London but lately I didn’t recognize this country I once took as the centre of the universe.. There’s change on the horizon and it makes me so happy

Last edited:
My ward was one of the first to declare. Labour. A hold from Labour, which was a hold from Labour, and then Labour, and Labour. Did I say Labour?

Welcome to Liverpool :disco:

Reactions: LTZ
Labour Party gain for the area that I live in :D
I didn't vote, but would have voted this of course, and hoping they win the General Election next year!

Reactions: GNL
Whilst I totally think we should cancel the coronation celebrations in favour of CELEBRATING THE MASS TORY CULL...

Is there any danger that the survivors might learn ENTIRELY the wrong lesson, and think that Boris is their best hope again?

Whilst I totally think we should cancel the coronation celebrations in favour of CELEBRATING THE MASS TORY CULL...

Is there any danger that the survivors might learn ENTIRELY the wrong lesson, and think that Boris is their best hope again?

Let's hope they DO :D

Well yes but then I'd be worried about the danger of the Great British Public NOT LEARNING ANY LESSONS AT ALL and welcoming the fuck back

We have form for terrible memories and terrible decision-making

IMG_3611.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom