• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spoiling my ballot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
How are you voting, if at all?

Apologies if I missed any major parties - Scotland and Wales aren't voting, are they? I know NI vote in a couple of weeks so I've included their lot...

Forgot to change my postal address from the last elections in 2021 so not voting as I realised too late :square:

I don’t think we have a Green candidate so I’d have been tempted tactically to go Labour, but who the fuck wants to vote for THEM at the minute.

Last edited:
I’m not voting as I’m working abroad and didn’t leave enough time to arrange a postal vote and I’m not sending someone in Proxy. I would’ve voted Alliance in my area.

Just voted Labour. I don't expect much to change round here. My ward is solid Labour. The posters and garden signs are all red with a smattering of yellow. Haven't seen a single Tory one.

I am reminded for a second time just how far away my polling station is. I must have enhaled all the tree pollen on all the leafy residential streets I had to walk down. Pleasant, but that trip is going to keep me in hay fever for a few more days.

My ward is generally solid Labour too, but a Green candidate did sneak in last time (after standing about 8 elections in a row, bless him). He's not up for re-election this time but I'll probably vote Green for the seat that is up for grabs as a little protest.

I've relocated to a solidly Labour council area under no real Tory threat.

So for a nice change, the tactical vote isn't about keeping the Tories out, it's about getting representation from the minority parties. First time ever voting Green :disco:

I'm only half-looking forward to country-wide Tory bloodshed tomorrow. I'll be rueing how much MORE blood there'd be if Labour weren't so AVERAGE at the moment.

Obsessed with this Tory candidate’s hair

96C0CEBF-66AA-49EC-A9B9-0541D08ADE4D.jpeg

1/4 Boris + 1/4 Fabricant +1/2 generic grey-haired gammon = Shirley from Eastenders

Doesn’t seem to be any scheduled election in my area until 2024. Although I must say my staunchly Labour area have been utterly useless with everything related to local issues, so will probably not be voting for them in the future. If there are no other viable candidates (i.e. not Tory) I really don’t know as it’s just ubiquitously Labour with no competition, which is probably why they’re so shit.

How do you vote? Am I supposed to have a card?

3 crosses, all Labour. I considered splitting my vote to Green (maybe 2xLabour 1xGreen) but I genuinely don't know which Green would have had the best chance.

As long as lovely Kallum wins again. He's a good lad.

Just voted. What a shitshow. For some reason my flat was showing up in a different ward when I was researching the candidates, so when I went to vote I was faced with a list of completely different names :D

Well, we went down the polling station with our ID but turns out you did have to actually register to vote before so we couldn’t. Luckily don’t think it’ll make any difference in our ward.

Have you honestly never voted before?
Yeah of course in the house that I own but not where I rent.

In the past when I had that house I was registered but not since leaving and moving to Manchester

I live on the border between two councils and the one I live in wasn’t electing, but the one I work in - The Cotswolds, which is about as stereotypically old Conservative as you can get (Tetbury’s population is mostly the King’s staff; my commute is mostly made up of passing people out casually riding their horses in full regalia) has gone from a slim Lib Dem lead to a massive LD majority :disco:

I live on the border between two councils and the one I live in wasn’t electing, but the one I work in - The Cotswolds, which is about as stereotypically old Conservative as you can get (Tetbury’s population is mostly the King’s staff; my commute is mostly made up of passing people out casually riding their horses in full regalia) has gone from a slim Lib Dem lead to a massive LD majority :disco:
Growing up in Gloucester I know the area very well and was very surprised to see a big yellow blob there on the bbc map this morning :D

Not the landslide Labour were hoping for at this stage, but locals are always a bit odd like this.

Massively rubbish for the tories, though, which is lovely.

Locally, we’ve stayed Lib Dem overall- tories had a stinker but Labour fairly rubbish too, mainly cause the leader of the party was expelled (for a spurious reason), stood as an independent and a couple of others followed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom