• Sinn Féin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Spoiling my ballot

• Total voters
Looks like Rishi’s gammon strategy has been a FLOP

not even being a FASCIST can win back lapsed Tories at this point. Says a LOT really

The Lib Dems currently only 130 behind the Tories in terms of total councillors.

Tories losing Stratford, Rugby and North Warwickshire is fucking huge in my book. This is proper Brex Offender territory and they can’t even hold on to it.

When there is a buck in the trend or a quirk (and particularly so in local elections), I wouldn't be surprised if there was a very local issue driving it.

And when practically every other Tory loss is attributed at local level to central government, good luck to Sunak trying to claim it.

In more context Labour have gained 8 councils and the Tories have lost 24.

That's at half way.

In more context Labour have gained 8 councils and the Tories have lost 24.

That's at half way.

Quite a few of those Tory losses have been Tory since the year dot. Expecting Labour to pick up a majority was a bit of a stretch, so it's impressive they've even got some of those.

I got a LABOUR COUNCILLOR in my LEAFY SUBURB for my troubles! Still got a TORY one as well though - the useless item has been around forever and snuck back in by 30 votes. I wanted her to stand up for me at a planning meeting once and you might as well have sent a WET RAG.

Still 94 councils to declare… I love that the thorough kicking the Tories have received is being stretched out across a whole day for maximum humiliation.

My council now one ward away from declaring a Labour Majority. My ward. Solidly Labour last time. Not sure why it's taking so long!

Greens biggest party in East Hertfordshire, not a majority but still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom