David Guetta x Bebe Rexha - I'm Good (Blue)

POP!

Let the light in
This is apparently rocketing up the streaming chart, or something. It's awful!

I think the hook they've written over the sample is quite good and I cannot help rooting for Bebe.

then again, it's no SACRIFICE!

I think the hook they've written over the sample is quite good and I cannot help rooting for Bebe.

then again, it's no SACRIFICE!
I quite like her as a personality artist too. Her tiktok of her reacting to someone calling her a nobody is amazing. I’ll have to find it later.

debuts at 7 in the UK, up to 3 on Spotify and 2 in the early mids. Bebe Rexha CHART FORCE! HA!

On my first listen I think this is a decent enough update of the original?

I won't ever listen to it again through choice, obvs, but it's a nice one for locals to play during 'pre-drinks'

Last edited:
#1 on Spotify, Apple and iTunes now (though BOTA has two versions and is slightly ahead). Who would’ve thought?

good for Bebe, she has had some bangers in the past besides co-writing some very big hits but it's her smugness and self-righteousness that gets me.

This came out a week before pride this year so I very much associate it with that. And yeah I like it

• Love
Reactions: VoR
Top ten in the US! :D
she warned us.

E1nI9oDXMAk1eKv.jpg

she's back for good, I fear. Bebe ha reign of terror beginneth here.

Something tells me this is a one-off novelty hit that has nothing to do with her, rather than the start of a comeback trail. But I'm happy for her.

She's no Meghan Trainor :disco:

This and Unholy have to be the most unlikely US chart hits in a year full of Drake and such!

Ugh imagine my disgust when I heard this for the first time, is nothing sacred. And to find out it had been a No.1 in my homeland. I have no homeland

I’m blue 🥶

Although, if I may put female artists against each other for a moment, it’s not as bad as Ava taking a dump on Barbie Girl

I don't know WHO the audience is for Bebe Rexha orchestral versions of europop trash but queen sounds FABULOUS and the smoke machine do be doin' its thing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom