DayWedNes

Morning Moopy.

I see it's still grey and drizzly out :( I'm hoping it improves.

We've just paid the deposit for our January 25 holiday. 5 weeks in South America. And a cruise to Antarctica through the Drake Passage which terrifies me 😬

Morning. Quiet day in work today and all I seem to want to do is spend money I don’t have.

I play Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda on my ipad. Was having trouble logging in to Soda so Mr F told me to uninstall and reinstall it which I did last night. Attempted to log in and it turns out that once you uninstall it you lose everything. So I lost over 5000 levels on that and all of the boosters and gold I'd accumulated. Tried to log in to Candy Crush, where I was way past level 8500 and because the accounts were linked I've lost everything on there too. Back to level 1 with no gold or boosters. :(

I always go on Moopy on my phone, but today I'm bored in the shop so I'm using the laptop. Moopy on the laptop seems weird.

I play Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda on my ipad. Was having trouble logging in to Soda so Mr F told me to uninstall and reinstall it which I did last night. Attempted to log in and it turns out that once you uninstall it you lose everything. So I lost over 5000 levels on that and all of the boosters and gold I'd accumulated. Tried to log in to Candy Crush, where I was way past level 8500 and because the accounts were linked I've lost everything on there too. Back to level 1 with no gold or boosters. :(
That's a con! What happens if you're phone breaks? I'm on level 5403 of Angry Birds Dream Blast and I am not getting a new phone until I am finally fed up with it which could be never.

That's a con! What happens if you're phone breaks? I'm on level 5403 of Angry Birds Dream Blast and I am not getting a new phone until I am finally fed up with it which could be never.
It's the number 1 T&C on King (I discovered afterwards) that if you uninstall it's gone forever.

I don't think Angry Birds Dream Blast is a King game so you might be OK, I play that too and it was fine last night.

I'm way too into Dream Blast but the characters are just so cute. It's like they drew them before they got angry.

BRING BACK HANGING

I am unbelievable busy, we launch our big project Friday so lots to do before that, doing a podcast this afternoon so have had to make the place look like a respectable media company, and I've got loads of people blagging me. I've just told a client I'm leaving them though, as they are a pain, and that felt good.

Amazingly not stressed though, going to pop to the gym before the interview to clear my head and get IN THE ZONE.

BRING BACK HANGING
He kept apologising, I kept saying it didn't matter. I'm not mad at him because he didn't know what would happen and nor did I. It's not real, it's only a game but I'm still furious in my own brain about losing all that progress and lovely lovely gold.

He kept apologising, I kept saying it didn't matter. I'm not mad at him because he didn't know what would happen and nor did I. It's not real, it's only a game but I'm still furious in my own brain about losing all that progress and lovely lovely gold.

Yeah my Dad was on some ridiculous level and then when he swapped phones lost it all. Strange policy especially if its linked to your socials etc.

Do Brits go on holiday in England in February and march or is it too cold and rainy?

Yeah my Dad was on some ridiculous level and then when he swapped phones lost it all. Strange policy especially if its linked to your socials etc.
They weren't linked to any of my socials, if they were through FB I could have retrieved them but they were just apps on the ipad.

Had no idea where to post this, but here's Tamar Braxton on a magazine cover:

This is the trouble with me taking holidays from work - I forget how to act around people. Went to get a sandwich there and one of the offerings was Free Range Egg. Now, there's a song by The Fall called 'Free Range' so I duly do my best Mark E Smith impression - ah-FREE RAY-UNG-AH - at normal volume. I select a sandwich and turn around and there's a laddie just staring at me wondering what just happened. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom