Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years - Investigations + raids + running again + ARRESTED + MOLESTER + FRAUDSTER🍊🚔👮🏾‍♀️🕵‍♂️🚨👨‍⚖️🤏👌🔒

Has anyone dropped out in the last month or two? Has Desantis' numbers changed much in the last month?

I guess it could be partially attributable to the ruling in Colorado. And SCOTUS refusing to take it up on an expedited basis for now. The GOP may be realizing they are self sabotaging by selecting Trump as the nominee.

Is the US Supreme Court not like eleven ancient revenants gathered to enact revenge on humanity or something though?

Would he realistically win anyway though?

He's ahead on a lot of the polls.

On the other hand, the democrats have consistently outperformed the polling in recent state-wide elections plus the midterms.

It's going to be MASSIVELY STRESSFUL either way. :bruised:

If he couldn’t do it in 2020 it’s hard to see him doing it in 2024 with even less momentum, but as we’ve all learned in the past 10 years, in 90% of elections EVIL WINS so MAYBE!

:Santos:

Never under-estimate the ability of the "civilised" west to completely shoot itself in both feet, both hands and, where applicable, the cock.

If I had to guess, I think that every single state is going to vote the same in 2024 as it did in 2020, but I know it’s going to be so stressful

Why is the BBC so excited?

1000100100.jpg

Because he gives plenty for journalists to write about. All of it hideous but all driving the only metric of quality - clicks.

I think Trump is going to win there too. There’s hype around Haley but I can’t see it

My first thought to this is how, if he was a democratic candidate, he’d likely be rejected by the voters and booted out by the party.

Republicans on the other hand just say that it’s a conspiracy and double down. A murderer could be nominated at this point, they don’t give a fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom